Rockhold calls out Belfort

TheGrouch

Shoulda died already
@Black
Reaction score
Thoughts on this? Pretty ballsy but Luke looked as good as we've seen him tonight. Think he'd have any chance vs The Phenom?

Makes a BIT of sense if Vitor loses (though it'd be tough edging out Jacare/Carmont and Machida/Mousasi winners beating a guy coming off a loss, despite him being the former #1 contender),

I don't know if Bisping has a fight right now but that makes a little more sense probably. Rockhold's objective should be to figure out the best way to jump the Jacare/Carmont or Machida/Mousasi winner right now.

you know he got ko'd by him in his last fight don't you?

He's got a good chance.

Outside of Brazil

you know he got ko'd by him in his last fight don't you?

Yeah.

vitor_2567125b.jpg

Rockhold choked last time he fought Belfort.... He can have Bisping though!

Well Anderson got another shot at Weidman after getting KTFO
not a very egregious callout

He lost to him once but I think I'd love to see another fight. GSP lost to Hughes his first time out, too. Losing once doesn't mean you'll never be able to beat them.

I like how he asked for it in the states. Hahah

He's just making the same argument Vitor made about Anderson's push kick. I'd say it's fair game.

silvabelfort6450.jpg

difference is Vitor was making Rockhold look like a fool while the Silva fight didn't have either guy dominating until the kick that came out of nowhere happened

He lost to him once but I think I'd love to see another fight. GSP lost to Hughes his first time out, too. Losing once doesn't mean you'll never be able to beat them.

I like how he asked for it in the states. Hahah

That dood Cain got tooled by JDS, he has no chance...

Back