Rocket League

The new Rumble mode is outstanding. If anyone has taken a break from the game you should definitely pick it back up and give the mode a go.

Also have item trading now.

This is such an obscene concept for a game but looks so fun! I gotta play this.

I tried rumble 3 times, I thought it was decent but never really played it after that for some reason, didnt enjoy it that much, although it is a fun concept indeed. I prefer the standard regular football, ice hockey and occasionally the basket ball mode. Will be interesting to see if they will have some kind of other modes in the future. Tennis would be fun though, but I guess it would be pretty hard for developers to make it work decently. Or hell if I know.

Anyways, got 200 hours or so clocked and one thing I love about this game is that anything can happen. Cool new plays, awesome moments with teamplay, horrible fails for everyone, crazy moments... Anything can happen and its always enjoyable. Thats what I like about this game. This will be one of those games that I will keep playing and some day will have over 1000 hours for sure

Made a video from some of my newer fun and stupid moments of the game

Rumble got boring real fast. It's too wacky and you have very little control of the game.

Just getting back into this with a few friends. I got a little burned out and moved to Overwatch but I'm loving RL again.

It seems like PC players have a huge advantage over xbox players. Maybe im wrong but they seem to be able to do things which are almost impossible with a controller

It seems like PC players have a huge advantage over xbox players. Maybe im wrong but they seem to be able to do things which are almost impossible with a controller
Well they have better framerates which gives them an advantage over console players. But I doubt it lets them do any crazy moves that a console player wouldn't be able to replicate.

Just recently started playing this, more fun that i thought it would be

I can't imagine how playing mouse and keyboard would be superior to a controller in this game. As far as I know the PC pros use controllers.

This game takes a very long time to get very good at; to do the most challenging stuff with regularity. I've played the game off and on since launch and still play it and I still suck.

I can't imagine how playing mouse and keyboard would be superior to a controller in this game. As far as I know the PC pros use controllers.

This game takes a very long time to get very good at; to do the most challenging stuff with regularity. I've played the game off and on since launch and still play it and I still suck.
Are you on Xbox?

Are you on Xbox?

PS4.

The hardest part is developing a rapport with random teammates every game. It's amazing to me how many people have no clue how to rotate offensive and defensive positions, and how many people just attack the ball non-stop.

PS4.

The hardest part is developing a rapport with random teammates every game. It's amazing to me how many people have no clue how to rotate offensive and defensive positions, and how many people just attack the ball non-stop.
Agreed. You can tell from the opening kickoff if someone knows how to play properly or not. If you're farthest from the ball, you should stay back and play goalie. The closest person should be the only one who goes for the ball. If I see both my teammates going for it, I know I'm in for a long game lol. Rocket League is the most fun when everyone is on the same page and plays the game the right way.

Back