Rocket League

Are the online servers working now?

Thankfully the game is fun as hell even against AI (even on pro, haven't tried all-star). Loving everything about this game. Hopefully they patch in a few things (ex. customization per car instead of global, save list of customizations, etc)

FINE, I'll download it tonight. Jeez

I read this game was causing PS4s to overheat. :eek:

Apparently their server status is being overloaded. They didnt expect 1.2 million people to be playing. Before when i got a few games in 70K were playing.

They are updating their twitter account with server status: https://twitter.com/RocketLeague

I read this game was causing PS4s to overheat. :eek:

Yep...
One major issue players discovered with Rocket League is that it caused their PS4 to overheat while sitting in the menus. Psyonix issued a statement about this, saying future patches will reduce fan noise:
We are aware of these reports and we are taking them very seriously. We have already taken measures to reduce fan noise in upcoming hot fixes and patches, and we are also investigating what kind of effect the excessive fan noise may have on the system itself. We

Yea this game looks like it might be fun. I was thinking of trying it on Steam but haven't yet. Either way every game is on hold while I go through ME3 again.

Downloaded it. Looks like a contemporary Twisted Metal clone?

Considering the developer I bet this is ultimately headed to mobile.

Downloaded it. Looks like a contemporary Twisted Metal clone?

Considering the developer I bet this is ultimately headed to mobile.

Its a hybrid of the arcade games Super Off Road/RC Pro Am mixed with car soccer featured on the TV show Top Gear.

Twisted Metal was a fun PS game when it first came out. However this title isnt deathmatch based.

Its a hybrid of the arcade games Super Off Road/RC Pro Am mixed with car soccer featured on the TV show Top Gear.

Twisted Metal was a fun PS game when it first came out. However this title isnt deathmatch based.
What I'd give for a new Twisted Metal game. They need to do away with the gang format though and go dark againh like TW:B.

Rocket League is fun though, having fun even against the computer opponent.

This is what e-sports are supposed to be. I watched some monsters absolutely crush another team, doing every trick shot you could think of. I think I've got pretty decent since then, my experience with soccer and GTA racing has paid off lol.

Finally played for a bit.... What a fun little gem. I do SUUUUCCCKKKK at it though. Only played for about 5 minutes but I cant wait to go back for more tonight.

Any update on when they're going to fix the heat issue?

http://www.twitch.tv/camgears

Been watching this guy stream trying to learn more. He's absolutely insane. The top player at the moment.

Loaded up his stream for the first time. Five seconds into watching it he rides halfway up the wall and jumps off it to hit the ball towards the goal. Guy is clearly nuts at this game.

Ok, this game keeps getting better and better and so do I. Fucking LOVING this right now. Just keep worrying about all the overheating stuff so I try to play about 5 matches then quit.

watching that stream makes this game look pretty insane.

Back