• Brahma Bull

• Rattlesnake

Results are only viewable after voting.

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score
alright let's settle this with a sherdog pole

Not even The Great One popped a crowd like The Rattlesnake.

In rasslin its Stone Cold
In life its The Rock
Which one are we voting on?

Close but Stone Cold for me.

in life, The Rock.
in rasslin, The Rock.

People tend to give SCSA the nod for sentimental reasons since SCSA is more of a 'pro rasslin guy' than The Rock. IMO its The Rock since he's far more accomplished even in rasslin + he's honestly eclipsed SCSA.

He retired SCSA.
Never formally retired and left for Hollywood- he did alright for a while then became a MASSIVE box office superstar and returns to the WWE bigger and stronger than ever.

Was the focal point for around 3 years in a huge program with John Cena- headlining 3 consecutive WMs together going 1-1, putting over Cena in the end.
Beats CM Punk in between to become World Champion again after leaving for Hollywood-> Won more Wolrd Titles (10x v 6x).
More WMs Main events

...and finally the one accomplishment that no one in history can ever hold->
beat Hogan, SCSA, and Cena at WM the three biggest names in pro wrestling ever besides himself.

I can only hope SCSA returns this mania raises some hell in suplex city so he can stake his claim cause right now the Rock is running a marathon with his.

Not even The Great One popped a crowd like The Rattlesnake.

This. I still get chills watching these vids.

Austin's appearances might be the minute-for-minute the best TV I've ever watched.

Stone Cold, not by far, but a clear winner.

I always thought Rocky was more entertaining.

The Rock, but damnit if Stone Cold isn't a razor close 2nd for me....

The Rock was very charismatic and entertaining but I can't deny always getting chills when I hear the glass break. I remember watching this clip as a kid. It was incredible.

Going with The Rock, though Austin was fantastic. No surprise that the poll is so close.:)

tumblr_mstwamiShd1r3451ro1_400.gif

That was Michaels Hogan level.

..I always liked Stone Cold a lot better, but I'm probably one of the few who wasn't the biggest fan of either.

In terms of wrestling, Austin trumps Rock.

Austin sold more merch
Austin sold more tickets
Austin sold more PPVs

However, in the grand scheme of things, Rock is obviously the much bigger star. One is an A-List, super fucking celebrity, the other is a podcaster/TV Host. A very popular Podcaster, but a Podcaster nontheless.

In terms of wrestling, Austin trumps Rock.

Austin sold more merch
Austin sold more tickets
Austin sold more PPVs

However, in the grand scheme of things, Rock is obviously the much bigger star. One is an A-List, super fucking celebrity, the other is a podcaster/TV Host. A very popular Podcaster, but a Podcaster nontheless.

How do you think Austin/Brock (Or whoever you think would work the most) at the next 2 Mania's would compare to the 2 Rock/Cena Mania's? Where he comes back after a long time, maybe has 1 match before main eventing WM.

Back