Rock N' Roll Legend Chuck Berry dies at the age of 90.

RIP to a legend. I sang one of his songs in a school program when I was in elementary show. I'm pretty sure I did it no justice, but I tried.

A pioneer of Rock and Roll, a fantastic singer and great hair too!

RIP Charles "Chuck" Berry.

A true legend.

"If you tried to give rock'n'roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry.'" --John Lennon

"Chuck Berry Invented the Idea of Rock and Roll" - Bill Wyman

His song Johnny B. Goode is flying through space, recorded on a gold disk, aboard NASA's Voyager that's over 2 billions miles away from Earth.

C7PweuzVAAAIJPk.jpg

RIP. Will be a somber day in St Louis/St Charles tomorrow.

lennon was a bitch's bitch IMO.
tried to assume and appropriate any legit level of culture and value since
he felt he had none.
sad.

A pioneer and probably the first GOAT of rock guitar. RIP.
Just hearing Keith Richards talk about him and his influence on Rock and Guitar where even ppl who doesn't know it are influenced by him thinks to bands like the Stones. I'm not trying to hate but Chuck is the real king of Rock and Roll and if he wasn't in jail during his peak there wouldn't be an argument there.

Chuck Berry is the reason why the aliens aren't going to kill us. RIP

You had an amazing run. Rest in peace Chuck Berry.

A true titan of music. Maybellene was one of the first, and still one of the best, rock songs ever.

Now he can fart on angels faces in heaven.

Preferred LR.

The efukt video!

Didn't even know about this.

Jeez, the dirty bastard, I was howling.

Bravo!

Last edited:
Chuck Berry is a rock n roll icon and a trailblazer for guys like Joni Hendrix. I used to listen to him all the time when my grandparents would go to their classic car shows and dress up for 50's night. RIP

One of the pioneers of rock and roll, a true icon and legend and through one way or another, he probs influenced everyone in music in the last 50 years or more.
absolutely everyone who picked a g'tar up.
so long chuck..

"Chuck Berry, a music pioneer often called "the Father of Rock 'n' Roll," died Saturday at his home outside St. Louis, his verified Facebook page said. He was 90."

One of the original wild men of rock and guitar wizard is gone.

He influenced most of the greats that came after him in rock.

Back