ROBOTECH Movie (IT's Andy Muschietti to Direct)

I look forward to the IMAX version of this

PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE DON'T SUCK!

s0o4MP1.gif
EmbarrassedLikableBillygoat.gif

Let's see the casting wishlist... for me to poop on.

Minmei and Lisa have to be super hot with nice natural boobs. The music has to be good. I bought the Robotech cartoon music CD, as well as a few Japanese Macross CDs.

Damnit, where's my Battletech/MechWarrior movie already?

Loved it back in the 80s as Macross and Robotech but they need to get rid of the singing even though its a vital part of the Macross universe

Hell no. But it has to be the quality of the Japanese songs. They were tip top. The english robotech songs are horrid.

Last edited:
Loved it back in the 80s as Macross and Robotech but they need to get rid of the singing even though its a vital part of the Macross universe
Negative

Last edited:
You know what? They better not make any characters gay or make white characters black or vice versa. Leave it true to the source material.

Definitely needs Rick Hunter, Max Sterling, Roy Fokker, Minmei, Lisa, the bridge trio, Captain Gloval, Claudia, Miria, Breetai, Exedor, Kyron.

I joined netflix originally because they had all the seasons of Star Blazers (which I copied). When I was a kid this was on every morning and so was G-Force. Now those were cartoons.

when did they pick that?

You know what? They better not make any characters gay or make white characters black or vice versa. Leave it true to the source material.

Definitely needs Rick Hunter, Max Sterling, Roy Fokker, Minmei, Lisa, the bridge trio, Captain Gloval, Claudia, Miria, Breetai, Exedor, Kyron.
You do realize that Robotech was a bastardized version of Macross and they changed the source material from Rick Hunter originally being japanese (Hikaru Ichijyo) to american

How is this different from Gundam?
I was going to say more of a human story and characters you care die but they both done it quite well although it seems Macross was more adult in its content than Gundam. Its been ages since I saw them so its quite hard to compare. I know Macross would translate better in terms of Fx and CGI than Gundam since we get to not just see rock em sock em robots but also aerial dog fights and Macross missile attack

So excited for this Robotech reincarnation, Michael Bay don't you dare touch this!

Back