Robin van Roosmalen his third MMA fight for on FFC 30

I think he is young enough to make the transition. He is a judo black belt and has been training MMA for a while I think. Just needs the right people..
I think he can fare well in MMA

His striking will not work as well without the big ass glory gloves

Hopefully he goes to a good camp; AKA or ATT. Blackzillians are good, but not for wrestling/overall grappling. He is only 28, so still young enough to make a good career and enter the UFC if possible.

Some quick facts:

- The Blackzillians are a defunct team. It doesnt exist anymore. Stop talking about them.
- Judo sucks, stop telling me about RVR's Judo Blackbelt. I've never seen a glimpse of clinch skills from him.

Some quick facts:

- The Blackzillians are a defunct team. It doesnt exist anymore. Stop talking about them.
- Judo sucks, stop telling me about RVR's Judo Blackbelt. I've never seen a glimpse of clinch skills from him.

The blackzillians dont exist as HH's team, but whatever they are called now, he trains with them. i know there was a split and falling out, but he trains with MJ and Andre Souk etc. They were "blackzillians" idk what they are called now.

He was very dominating in his 2 MMA fights and has the right body for take downs. I can see him making it to the UFC...

They still exist. It happened just some hours ago.

Yeah people need to stop saying they dont when they obviously do. Spong is kickboxing coach, Antonio tarver is boxing coach, Jorge Santiago as bjj and mma coach and that high level wrestljng beast coach that didnt get along with hooft.

They are small now

Back