Robin Black on JRE: "There is no such thing as the casual fan."

Always thought it was a stupid saying and Robin Black probably will never get a job with the UFC. He's too over the top and does over analyze things to the point it starts getting boring and you just wanna do something else.

Robin Black seems like a really nice guy, but he has no business commentating on MMA in any form.

Not at all. A fan is a fanatic, meaning they are in tune with the sport and everything associated with it.

A casual fan are idiots without much knowledge of the sport and the fighters within it.
pragmatic vs semantic

oranges vs lemons

Not at all. A fan is a fanatic, meaning they are in tune with the sport and everything associated with it.

A casual fan are idiots without much knowledge of the sport and the fighters within it.
You clarified his point dumbass lol...
A fan is...
A casual FAN is...

See, by your own definition, its an oxymoron.

Idk, maybe it makes sense in context.

Hey I eat pizza with a knife and fork!.
200.gif

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard especially when you considered all the feminists and sjw's that Ronda drew in..

Why would anyone listen to Robin Black? He’s literally awful. Him and Schaub have to be the 2 worst on air personalities in all of MMA.

Oh thats the guy the "casuals" usually call the greatest analyst and all sort of other bs because of his yelling and obnoxious behaviour - they are used towhoever screams the loudest must be right.
No idea how anyone wants to listen to this guy, he´s so loud and obnoxious in his breakdowns, he had some good sitdowns with fighters, that were pretty good, and probably is a real good guy and very smart one too - so perhaps its all an act, but its really annoying and the casuals are the majority who are his fans - so to say theres no casuals lol then what.

He's basically saying the hardcore fans that post on Sherdog and the like aren't worth shit. Go fuck yourself, Black.

Giordano's FTW.

<{smellit?}>

They've got a great stuffed pizza (probably the best in Chicago), good thin crust. My boy's nephew was a manager and he used to hook it up.

Best deep dish is Lou Malnati's. You can get it shipped to you overnight! Been eating their pies since 1982.

Back