Robin Black on JRE: "There is no such thing as the casual fan."

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Robin was arguing the UFC is off it's hinges because of trying to appeal to a "phantom" group called the casual fan. Robin is out of his mind in his own world of Robin Black definitions. HOT LAVA.

what's the opposite of a hardcore fan then?

On Brendan Schaubs podcast he said biting should be allowed in MMA

Fuck this dweeb

ummmm, the majority of MMA fans are casual fans.

really really wrong on this one there Robin.

As the head of team casual i find this offensive

Doubting my existence and shit
<{cum@me}>

Technically he's right.

Fan is short for fanatic.

A casual fanatic is an oxymoron.

That was a fucking annoying watch.

Robin thinks he's some articulate philosopher, he's the type of dickhead that would ramble on down the pub explaining the dynamic metaphysical systems at play as to why you chose a pint of lager over a pint of cider.

Fucking shut up mate, some things are just simple and surface level and don't have to be over analysed and discussed.

Technically he's right.

Fan is short for fanatic.

A casual fanatic is an oxymoron.

Not at all. A fan is a fanatic, meaning they are in tune with the sport and everything associated with it.

A casual fan are idiots without much knowledge of the sport and the fighters within it.

Why do people listen to that guy? If we ignore him, maybe he will go away.

That was a fucking annoying watch.

Robin thinks he's some articulate philosopher, he's the type of dickhead that would ramble on down the pub explaining the dynamic metaphysical systems at play as to why you chose a pint of lager over a pint of cider.

Fucking shut up mate, some things are just simple and surface level and don't have to be over analysed and discussed.

His pretentiousness and arrogance has gotten out of control

He probably eats pizza with a knife and fork too.

Hey I eat pizza with a knife and fork! But I live in Chicago and its mostly deep dish here, if its thin crust I'll eat it with my hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back