Robin Black is awful now

Robin Black was never my friend

He's a clown and his MMA analysis is seriously suspect, let alone his trumpeting around the May/Mac fight which should disqualify someone from ever being taken seriously on anything ever again

also he looks stupid

He predicted Mcgregor was going to KO Mayweather

To be fair, no one realized what kind of superhuman, granite chin Floyd possessed. Until after he had eaten all those huge shots from McG.

He's always been like that. Sounds high all the time, searching the meaning of life through combat. Like a cartoon version of Rogan.

He used to criticize 'gossip' media. This is exactly the type of discussion that you get on MMA beat or something.

It's obvious he's trying his best to be unique, for the sake of being different- but he's more or less the same.

fun fact, a friend of mine beat robin in a professional mma fight in quebec years ago.

He predicted Mcgregor was going to KO Mayweather
Yeah, I REALLY scratched my head at EVERY idiot that predicted McG could somehow KO May!!

A man who's NEVER been KO'd by ANY pro boxer would suddenly get KO'd by an MMA guy who can barely box competently??

It was such a far fetched idea I didn't get anybody getting on that bandwagon. Sounded like when Rogan was saying Ronda could race cars better than Danica Patrick - just insane.

For the record, I believe 50 Cent claims to have KO'd Floyd in a disagreement, but he's a lot bigger and had been a real streetfighter for many, many years coming up. And I don't think he could do that with PURE boxing, even with his size advantage.

Floyd is not a guy to get KO'd boxing period. That should have been known.

This geek has been terrible forever. Hope he dies.

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.

jeah i agree... in the past the analysis was good.. but now 95% he talks about other things with this "this is life" moralistic stuff. thats kinda annoying.

Dude has been trying to get into UFC for so long, he finally did then gets dropped. Dude must be salty that Rohan recommended Smith over him.

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.
He's doing his own thing in life, not somebody's else's thing, so hat's off to him. If you don't like him don't watch his videos.

Black says fights provide no information.
Hates on people making picks.

does he smoke the same marihuana as joe rogan?

For me, he either gives an incredibly interesting take on a fight, or goes full retard. I rarely see anything in moderation. I haven't watched his most recent videos however.

Back