Robin Black is awful now

i liked him before but he went full retard . now i just ignore his posts

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.
Lol, now?

Wtf are you talking about, the guy has always been straight up retarded.

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.
He definitely benefited by having a studio filter him. I subbed to his channel and expected to watch every video, but I can't sit through a single breakdown. He might benefit from having a co host, because he just pontificates endlessly when he goes solo.

i dont mind robin. i dont watch to many break down videos but when hes interviewing a fighter you can tell he actually knows who they are and hes been around. hes solid for mma.

this thread kind of reminds me of luke thomas haters. you say cant stand him or hes irritating, but watch every video with him, make threads, and comment about it. instead of just not watching it.

I don't know who Robin Black or Luke Thomas are and I don't care to as it sounds like they are shit.

I don't know who Robin Black or Luke Thomas are and I don't care to as it sounds like they are shit.
i only watch robin if hes interviewing someone. i dont watch anything with luke because im not starved for mma content. nothing against him, but im not just gonna listen to a random guy or a random podcast if its not a fighter i know.

Never paid attention to him so don't know much about him. I do remember seeing a clip of him saying McGregor would knock out Mayweather then looking at the camera in a very serious way. Almost like he wanted us to be convinced. Haha.

Edit: Found it!

That's his wife.

toronto_fashion_week2.jpeg.size.custom.crop.0x650.jpg

i don't care about him or listen to him

but you can find reasons to hate on anyone if you look hard enough, especially if they're in the public eye.

Some of you guys waste way too much energy hating on irrelevant shit, it's sort of sad.

It's always someone / something , meanwhile most of you are probably a bunch of losers yourselves

I felt really bad for him when his show was canceled. Mainly because he had all these aspirations and was excited because he met Dana. Who I'm sure scoffed at the idea of robin commentating for him.

Never paid attention to him so don't know much about him. I do remember seeing a clip of him saying McGregor would knock out Mayweather then looking at the camera in a very serious way. Almost like he wanted us to be convinced. Haha.

Edit: Found it!

LOL top 10 mma cringe moment

I thought Robin Black was that black lady from UFC Tonight.

Back