Robin Black is awful now

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.
He was never good.

He is horrible. I cant stand him. He is the only guy Ive seen who could not fit in and get along on a rogan fight companion. He tries to sell this image of being an edgy counter-culture guy but he is just a corporate beauron.

Middle aged punk/hipsters weird me out.
It’s like they all stopped growing up and are perpetually living and acting like a person in their early 20s

LA and Vegas have a metric shit ton of them, and they are all worthless
Dudes almost 50.

He needs to grow up, he has no clue what he's talking about 80% of the time. I betcha his parents didn't pay him enough attention growing up.

Not everyone can get high and still analyze and commentate MMA in a meaningful way.. thats why Joe Rogan is one of a kind.

He still has some useful insights, but he uses 100x the amount of words necessary to deliver them.

He still has some useful insights, but he uses 100x the amount of words necessary to deliver them.
Plus with that lisp of his he sounds gay as fuk

Not that there's anything wrong with that

up-1robin_black.jpg

I might be in the low population that actually likes Robin Black ... seems like an alright guy.

He does 1 min breakdown for short attention span people - whats the problem? How do you beat 1 minute? You want 30 seconds? Message him maybe.

he just needs to dial it back a bit... maybe make a separate channel for the pseudo intellectual jargon...

Honestly I’ve never listened to him speak for more than 20 seconds at the time, his shtick is beyond obnoxious.

the guy is a fucking goof. He's a try hard, looks like a complete poseur. and he picked Conor to KO Floyd and was actually serious about it. He knows fucking nothing about fighting. My 2 year old niece knows as much as he does.

Back