Robin Black is awful now

His interviews are good I agree, but his breakdowns have just become awful.

You're right. I used to watch his videos when he worked for ufc and fight network, so I subscribed to his new channel, but it's all just ramblings and stupid endless metaphors.

I still like when he interviews fighters, though, because he usually asks different questions than the typical interviewer.

He seems like too much of a weirdo for my taste. His look and personality annoys me.

This guy is the biggest hack in MMA. Didn't he used to be a punk rock singer?
Not only that, on Showcase years ago, he was in a docu-series about fetish sex...his girlfriend beat the shit out of him. He just wants to be famous.

I/We need mma analysts who aren't into themselves. It's tough once you make it about you and or use your dumb face as a logo, your job has nothing to do with you your own life.
And AH with the questions, almost every time I try and watch an interview he just trying to stir up emotions and instigate.

I always find it funny when sherdoggers flame the guy ...

He's been in the cage 9 times. 4-5, not a great one but a legit fighter nonetheless.

He is annoying, and his analysis on Cody Garbrandt vs. Cruz was so dead wrong it was embarrassing to watch before the fight and even more so afterward.

His videos before Mayweather/McGregor were bizarre. He gave off the I've been up for three days straight and am strung out on meth vibe.

I’m not black like Barry White, no I am white like Frank Black is...

That said, didn't the Fight Network go to shit after they fired Robin? They should kiss and make up.

The Big Brown Breakdown where Schaub and Robin look for the magic answer to Conor beating Floyd is hilarious.

This guy is the biggest hack in MMA. Didn't he used to be a punk rock singer?
nothing that cool. He was a glam rock singer. A particularly bad one too. I am in disbelief that OP thought he was ever good at anything at any point.

Never could stand him. He was never even close to "good."

Anyone who has a band named after themselves seem a bit of a cock to me. Guy always seemed like someone who tried too hard to be cool.

I used to love Robin Black. His breakdowns on FightNetwork were awesome. Now he pontificates about nonsense.

I'm sure he is a cool guy and he deserves credit for talking about MMA in a non conventional way. But I strongly prefer Jack Slack and BJJ Scout.

Back