Robert Whittaker wins GQ Sportsman of the Year

Good for him, his run at MW has been incredible and he is a very good and respectable person

Guess Stephen Thompson got a real draw against Woodley the first time around too right?
who cares about wonderboy/woodley.
whittaker is not beaten as MW, because you know why? even if you think he lost last fight vs Romero...it was catchweight.

Draw lol, dude almost died.
Just like Frankie vs Maynard? Wasnt even that bad when comparing the two. Yoel was out for months with facial injuries while whittaker is collecting awards and training. Go figure

GQ and the word Sports, should not be in the same sentence.

Whittaker vs Paulo Costa [<cena1}
Every future fight he will have if he stays champ is awesome. Costa/Jacare 2/Luke/Romero3/Israel. Everyone is fucking hard and being a Bobby fan is fun because no easy fights. I think his hardest out of all of them is Kelvin tbh. That fucking left is amazing.

Undefeated at MW UFC Champion in the hardest division in combat sports history, in the Hardest sport on the planet. Helps kids on the street and does a lot for the Aboriginal communities. So in the real world buddeh.
Sorry but that is retarded. Hardest sport in the world? Not even close.

Football (soccer) is much harder to get into at a professional level, simply due to the talent pool being much deeper. In many countries every kid literally grows up playing it.

Sorry but that is retarded. Hardest sport in the world? Not even close.

Football (soccer) is much harder to get into at a professional level, simply due to the talent pool being much deeper. In many countries every kid literally grows up playing it.
Sorry Dutchy but a sport that anyone can play doesn't make it hard. It makes it the exact opposite. Some crazy skillset yes but team sports wont have anything on individual ones. Plus when the aim of that individual sport is to hurt the opponent instead of getting points or scoring goals it means you have an entire different adversity to overcome. Anyone can kick a ball not everyone can take a punch.

Lebron can have a shocker and the Cavs can still win, Anderson had a shocker and now look at him.

Out of legitimate interest, do people care? GQ is about selling watches and perfume to men.

Sorry Dutchy but a sport that anyone can play doesn't make it hard. It makes it the exact opposite. Some crazy skillset yes but team sports wont have anything on individual ones. Plus when the aim of that individual sport is to hurt the opponent instead of getting points or scoring goals it means you have an entire different adversity to overcome. Anyone can kick a ball not everyone can take a punch.
Do they have logic in Australia because you seem to lack any basic form of it.

I said making it in football is much harder than making it in MMA. Jose Aldo’s as an example wanted to make it in football but couldn’t, yet became an MMA goat.

Anyone can kick a ball and anyone can punch someone. Doesn’t mean shit. The level of competition in football is thousand times harder than MMA. Being the next Messi / Ronaldo is objectively harder than being the next Robert Withaker.

Just proves Whittaker is a household name and mma is in the big leagues and is not dying.

I said making it in football is much harder than making it in MMA. Jose Aldo’s as an example wanted to make it in football but couldn’t, yet became an MMA goat.

Anyone can kick a ball and anyone can punch someone. Doesn’t mean shit. The level of competition in football is thousand times harder than MMA. Being the next Messi / Ronaldo is objectively harder than being the next Robert Withaker.
What you said makes zero sense. Michael Jordan tried Baseball and you know that isn't harder than Basketball. By your logic Neymar could be a Ufc champ??
atchst6ig4711.gif

A sport where you pretend to be hurt to exceed against one you fight through being hurt is harder? Do they have any logic in Holland? Of course they do because I lived there and most people aren't as retarded or racist as yourself.

Jon Jones is superior to messi. Deal with it

What you said makes zero sense. Michael Jordan tried Baseball and you know that isn't harder than Basketball. By your logic Neymar could be a Ufc champ??
atchst6ig4711.gif

A sport where you pretend to be hurt to exceed against one you fight through being hurt is harder? Do they have any logic in Holland? Of course they do because I lived there and most people aren't as retarded or racist as yourself.
I gave one illustrative example you idiot. The real argument was below it. You conveniently didn’t address that one.

Back