Robert Whittaker vs. Luke Rockhold Targeted For UFC 221 In Perth, Australia (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Who else?

Romero? Rob beat him already

Jacare? Rob beat him already

Weidman? One win in four fights

Brunson? Could work, hasnt beat any top guys though. Cant see how he deserves it more than Luke

Kelvin? Juat lost to Weidman, who has three losses in four fights

Bisping? He already ducked Whittaker lol
RW beat Brunson just two fights back. 1 yr ago.
Agree with your other points. If Kelvin had beaten weidman he'd be in more clear contention. Or if Mousasi hadn't bailed on the UFC.
As it stands, I agree, luke is the best candidate

Whittaker has been fighting on another level ever since he stepped up to 185lbs. He's been chewing up top competition convincingly and separating himself from the rest of the pack. This kid is special and is perhaps the best well rounded mma fighter today that packs major heat and lightening speed.

Whittaker reminds me of a young version of Robbie Lawler...

Whittaker reminds me of a young version of Robbie Lawler...

How exactly? He is not wild and stupid like Robbie?

This is a very even match up and can go either way. Luke has a bad tendency to keep his hands low, if he does that shit with Bobby he will get his head boxed off.

If he keeps them up, then i see no way that Bobby holds off Luke. One he drags him to the ground, its game over. There's no one in that division that can resit Luke on the ground.

I think Whittaker's movement gives Rockhold trouble. If he uses his movement and cuts good angles getting in and out I think he takes this. I can see him frustrating Rockhold and catching him round 3. T

I love this matchup. I got Whittaker because I told myself I'd never pick against him after the Yoel Romero fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rockhold ended up being Whittaker's kryptonite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back