Robert Whittaker vs. Luke Rockhold Targeted For UFC 221 In Perth, Australia (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Add inches and giant pecs to Wonderboy's bod and Whitaker enters closing time.

Whitaker has a fake belt and ducked Rockhold.

3baf8560-1d1b-11e6-81f0-cde5e42896ad_ROCKHOLD-BISPING.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao GSP definitely vacates when Rockhold grounds this little man and squishes him like a bug. No way little GSP faces 6 foot 3 beast who would toss him around like nothing in Luke.

This is a great fight!

I hope GSP vacate so the winner is rightfully crowned the undisputed champ. I'm thinking Whittaker takes this based off of his performances against Jacare and Yoel. That said, Luke is very good. If he can close the distance and get Robert down, I can see him finishing this.

toss up/pick em- fan of both and have no idea who takes it. knucks if he can keep it standing, luke if it goes to the mat most likely

Rockhold isn't a good offensive wrestler and still looked vulnerable against Branch when it came to eating shots.

Whittaker should find his chin within 2 rounds.

Dana will be super pissed at GSP then.

Dana won't be super pissed at GSP. That's because GSP isn't McGregor: if he has colitis and can't defend his belt, he'll vacate it.

My bet is that Whitaker vs Rockhold will be for the vacant undisputed MW title. GSP will then return next summer at WW.

If Rockhold kan keep Rob down, he's got a shot.
Everywhere else I think Whittaker will win.

Luke loves to keep his hands down chin up high. I sense Whittaker is gonna notice that rral quick and give him a left hook or a uppercut from hell.

Don't think rockhold takes whittaker down. Dude has Awesome TDD. And is also rrally Explosive. Yoel couldn't keep him down.

Back