Robert Whittaker vs Daniel Cormier, who wins?

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
I saw what Anderson Silva did against DC whilst standing at UFC200, so can only believe Silva would've won if he had great TDD. This is where Rob comes in, because Rob's faster than Silva, hits harder and has that Olympian TDD. Even Yoel Romero's wrestling was nullified against a one-legged Whittaker - & Yoel is a man DC believes to be the best wrestler in UFC. So against DC, the chances are high for Rob and i see him keeping the fight standing, then coming away with the win. Thoughts?

PS - Robert Whittaker has a black belt in Hapkido, Karate, BJJ (yes BJJ) and is wrestling at the commonwealth games for Australia in the 214 pound (97kg) division - which he is expected to achieve gold in.

DC rag-dolls him to Bolivian.

hulksmash.gif

if romero cant then dc definitely cant
DC picked up Josh Barnett over his head and body slammed him. If he wants the funny sounding Australian man to fly, he’s gonna fly.

if romero cant then dc definitely cant
Lol- wut?
Cormier is a heavyweight fighting at 205.
Cormier either tosses him on his head for awhile until Aussie does that little tap thing

Or

Ppv goes dark sometime in 2nd round cause Daniel eats one of Roberts arms right clean off

well this fight most likely take place in 205 which mean whittaker would be bigger

hw dc.... and broken hand barnett
No, a blown up whittaker is no where near as strong and big as a natural DC. You're delusional. DC also has a crazy good chin, cardio and hits like a truck. Just no.

Whittaker would be the shortest opponent DC has faced in a while, which is crazy because Whittaker is still taller than him.

DC by murder.

Isnt Whittaker in a much lighter weight class? I think Tyrone Woodley be a better matchup.

Back