Robert Whittaker says he will be out until February 2019

Name something people do just like a cow?

People throwing hate on Whittaker because of a judges decision. Regardless of scoring, Whittaker showed up and gave everything that fight, broken hand and all.

August 28th, 2005

Fedor and Mirko went to WAR on this date and both men gave everything they had to give, to the fans...to the fight game.

Mirko Cro Cop lost that fight, Fedor beat the chit out of him.

8 weeks later, Mirko Cro Cop fought and beat Josh Barnett.

EIGHT WEEKS LATER !

Hate on the judges but speak on rob with respect. Dude is a baller. Legit beat juices Romero first fight and still did his thing the second despite obviously losing. Meanwhile rockhold, Weidman been getting iced by the juice head grizzly.

Btw...if you hate on Whitaker for his win, then hate on Romero for his win over jacare. The croc beat him
U sound like a Romero hater. One of the few guys to get usada to turnover his case.. so no roids accusations allowed for him

[QUOTE="PalmStrike, post: 143012735, member: 524691"Fedor beat the chit out of him.[/QUOTE]
Not totally true,Mirko was more tired then beaten but yes,clear win for Fedor

U sound like a Romero hater. One of the few guys to get usada to turnover his case.. so no roids accusations allowed for him
That’s fine if that suits you, but it doesn’t suit me. Someone who lives and trains in Cuba (ie unreliable and dangerous testing for usada) has the best physique in the ufc and is virtually the oldest man in the ufc. Also having been popped previously. Also trained at Jackson’s.

That’s fine if that suits you, but it doesn’t suit me. Someone who lives and trains in Cuba (ie unreliable and dangerous testing for usada) has the best physique in the ufc and is virtually the oldest man in the ufc. Also having been popped previously. Also trained at Jackson’s.
When he popped and then got acquitted?

Cuba must have undectable roids huh?

Make jacare vs gastelum 2 forget the interim belt, last 1 was close let’s find the real winner

He survived 10 rounds against Romero. Other MWs can't survive 3 (except Jacare)
yeah but I'm talking injury-wise. for example, pettis is mr. glass, he used to get injured all the time, but he could withstand a lot of punishment back in the day. now whittaker, I don't know, because romero is that tough. I guess we will realize it when he starts to fight non-romero opponents

[QUOTE="PalmStrike, post: 143012735, member: 524691"Fedor beat the chit out of him.
Not totally true,Mirko was more tired then beaten but yes,clear win for Fedor[/QUOTE]

Meaning Fedor simply outpointed Mirko?

Id say he dominated him and bullied him around the ring as if Mirko wasn't even a threat to him.

Back