Robert Whittaker says he will be out until February 2019

Came to say this, Yoel is a fucking wrecking ball.
Somebody please shoop Romero into this
giphy.gif

Damn ! Romero robbed 2 years out of Whittaker's career.

Yoel 3,4,5 btw
He had 2 wars. I'm not even sure he can be 100% any more. February 2019 or not, I don't think he'll ever want to fight Romero again.
Romero took years off Rob’s career.
For sure mans, Yoel's bald headbutt to Rob's hand was seriously effective to have rob sit out this long

Yoel's head taking years off people's careers

Definitely a shame, but shit happens in the sport, still one of my favorite fighters and one of the best middleweights ever. Nothing but respect.

giphy.gif

Oh, he had two wars?

TWO WARS?

Igor fought 8 wars in the year 2000 alone including fights against Coleman, Kerr, Goodridge and Sakuraba.

Here's a funny thing. Even if Romero "won" the 2nd fight. He wouldn't have the title because he missed weight. Romero will have better luck at LHW. If DC can do it. Romero can. They're about the same height. Maybe DC is an inch taller tops.

How the f does Yoel keep winning without actually winning lol. Cubano swag on a thousand.

Makes sense he's on TUF then. Really looking forward to the Gastelum fight. As a Whittaker fan, I want a 3rd Romero fight. I scored the 2nd fight a draw, but under PRIDE rules (what most fans subconsciously use as "real fight" rules), Romero won. Romero has to make weight, though.

Perfect example of how pathetic the scoring system is. Albeit, I still think it was a draw at worst, don't see how Romero lost that even under the awful current system .
I hate how subjective scoring is. R3 could've been 10-9 or 10-8 Romero. R4 could've been 10-9 Whittaker or 10-9 Romero. R5 could've been 10-9 or 10-8 Romero (or even 10-7). That's a 5-6 point difference! PRIDE scoring was simpler and a bit more objective. GOAT scoring is no judges, only finishes because you don't have to score :p

He wasnt. Passed every test he took unlike Anderoid.
Then why are you accusing Hendricks if he “passed every test he took”?

You are a hypocrite. Everyone is on steroids including your favorite fighters.

Then why are you accusing Hendricks if he “passed every test he took”?

You are a hypocrite. Everyone is on steroids including your favorite fighters.
Show me where i accused Hendricks of dopping

And no they arent. Just yours

Whittaker fighting once a year; DC fighting a money fight with Brock and leaving two belts hanging until mid next year.
Tyrone not defending his belt until he absolutely has to; Khabib holding out for the red panty night....
Get my point?
Get rid of the titles. Have yearly tournaments. Biggest pay day being a million or 2 million in the final of the tournament.

Meanwhile Yoel is hungry for next challenger. Everyone knew who won that second fight. Fighting simulates a life or death showdown, and if you locked Yoel and Whittaker in the cage until someone died, Yoel would walk out every time. Not saying whittaker isn't tough or has good cardio, but yoel destroyed him.

dude's been in back to back wars he deserves some time off

Back