Robert Whittaker says he will be out until February 2019

Damn ! Romero robbed 2 years out of Whittaker's career.

Yoel 3,4,5 btw

He had 2 wars. I'm not even sure he can be 100% any more. February 2019 or not, I don't think he'll ever want to fight Romero again.
Why would he want to?

Hes already up 2-0

He had 2 wars. I'm not even sure he can be 100% any more. February 2019 or not, I don't think he'll ever want to fight Romero again.
Nor should he have too, beat him twice and the last time they fought he didn't even bother to make weight on time.

Since Anderson Silva dropped the belt, the titleholders at MW fight once a year tops. Does that belt have arsenic in it?

I feel like Conor has been more active than other champs over the past 3 years despite his layoff lol

Damn the UFC is being destroyed with this shit. Not that it's his fault but damn. Can we bring back roids? Silva fought every 4 months when he was in his prime. Now champs can't make it out of a defense without a year delaying injury.

Since Anderson Silva dropped the belt, the titleholders at MW fight once a year tops. Does that belt have arsenic in it?
Anderson smashed people. Rob could have lost either of his fights depending on who you ask. We need a dominant champ again who doesn't get into a war every fight. Silva was fighting every few months in his prime. Heck all the champs fought twice a year now we are lucky if they fight once a year.

I hear the next TUF is for the new UFC ring girls.... Only way I watch that crap. The UFC titles are about as valuable as a belt on a cow.

Crazy if true I thought he was saying Nye card before which is why they're doing tuf.

had a feeling hed be out for a while

gastelum is gonna sit and wait obv

weidman just gotta get back in the mix and fight.

Hate on the judges but speak on rob with respect. Dude is a baller. Legit beat juices Romero first fight and still did his thing the second despite obviously losing. Meanwhile rockhold, Weidman been getting iced by the juice head grizzly.

Btw...if you hate on Whitaker for his win, then hate on Romero for his win over jacare. The croc beat him
Agreed. The real robbery was Romero/Jacare. Also that rematch with Rob, Romero literally just got his head punched in for 2 straight rounds and did nothing. Romero shouldve gotten a 0 for those rounds. But Romero is the 185.2 champ tho

Back