Robert Whittaker has qualified for the 2018 Commonwealth games Australian wreslting team

Are you listening to yourself, you sound daft.[/QUOTE]
So he completely negates a top caliber wrestler and somehow in your mind, that's a dig at the guy.

Are you listening to yourself, you sound daft.
What the hell are you on about?

I complimented his effectivness in the match
But just stated the truth when i said that he isnt going to beat a wresler like romero in an actual wrestling match(at least not with that style)

Yoel took him down at least 4 times iirc thats eight points right there in an amateur match

This situation funnily enough draws parallels to GSP's career.

Karate guys who became quite good at wrestling that they brush with joining their national teams. Both were/are being ridiculed by wrestling heavy countries whose wrestlers can't seem to get the job done against them.<CerseiPlotting>

Wrestling in Canada is probably slightly higher than in Australia though, but not by much. Our country is more heavily vested in hockey...Heavily being an understatement.

Bobby Knuckles has grown on me, respectful and hard working. As a GSP fan I am worried for Georges in their fight, but I wouldn't be angry at all if Robert won.

Good guy to pass the torch to.

I agree completely . I was happy that GSP beat that assclown, I would be ok with Whittaker winning as well.

What so unusual about Australia's best mixed martial artists being one of their best wrestlers.

Wrestling is a discipline of a mixed martial artist.

That Dan Hendo quote above is an awful analogy.

That doesn't make any sense. So it wouldn't be wierd if he made the team for boxing , kickboxing, judo, bjj, etc, etc?

This show how bad austrailian wrestling is. He wouldn't have qualified for the starting position for some top university wrestling program in division 2 or 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back