Robbie Lawler's best performances/Comebacks?

Michael Cruz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Robbie/MacDonald 2
Robbie/manhof
Robbie/Condit
Robbie/Hendricks 2

I think if Rory had a knife on him he still wasn't going to beat Robbie that night.

I still think there's no way in hell Lawler beat Condit. Condit outstruck Lawler 177 to 93 and threw 495 strikes to Lawlers 178... Clearly Condit was the busier more aggressive fighter and out struck Lawler, he landed the same amount of strikes that Lawler threw for fucks sakes! hahaha I'll never get over this hahahahaha.

He was scary vs. Macdonald. He changed Macdonald's career (and face) that night.

I still think there's no way in hell Lawler beat Condit. Condit outstruck Lawler 177 to 93 and threw 495 strikes to Lawlers 178... Clearly Condit was the busier more aggressive fighter and out struck Lawler, he landed the same amount of strikes that Lawler threw for fucks sakes! hahaha I'll never get over this hahahahaha.

I agree it was a robbery, but i guess since Lawler is such a fan favorite (for good reasons), nobody gave a damn lol

Best comeback is manhof. Manhof was whooping that ass and boom, Robbie with the knockout. My leg still hurts thinking about that fight.

Those ones but still most impressive is rda fight. Leaning against he fence with a torn meniscus and acl in same leg and smiling as rda hit him with a 50 punch combo. To me that's his coolest moment cause no other fighter would never do that

I honestly expected Robbie to drop a UD to Koscheck and was pleasantly surprised when the Fraggle got rocked again. I think it was the Jake Ellenberger fight where he got taken down, laughed, and got right back up

Best performance vs bobby voelker... even if voelker is not that good I was really impressed by robbie lethal striking throwing knees and hard punches, that was the fight I saw him able to get the belt

He's had many classic comeback performances. The Condit one is my favorite because he really had to work for that one in Rd 5. In the Rory fight, even though Robbie was more clearly behind on points after 4 rds, he just had to answer the bell because Rory was physically broken.

His fight with Trigg was back-and-forth, although not a clean comeback. I think he lost rds 1 and 3.

And I had him losing on the scorecard before finishing Ninja.

Back