"Robbie Lawler was always a bum"

Who said? TS you´re the only one who said it.

Robbie literally stood against the fence without moving for half the fight and dos nachos couldn't finish him

is that Dos Anjos' fault? or maybe Robbie Lawler's defense is underrated.

Lawler never gets the credit for the striking defense he has. people act like he's just a brawler, but his striking defense is very good. his ability to roll punches and slip them while staying in the pocket is pretty uncanny.

Lawler never gets the credit for the striking defense he has. people act like he's just a brawler, but his striking defense is very good. his ability to roll punches and slip them while staying in the pocket is pretty uncanny.
Yeah Robbie in the last few years, is great at avoiding subs and strikes. He is a striker that is VERY hard to work a game plan on.

The only real way to beat the best version of Robbie, is to out strike Robbie.

Once Robbie crowned the Red King, he became a legend forever.

Assuming that what you are saying is true, I'm not sure why you'd rather bring further attention to the matter instead of simply brushing off such nonsense. If you see people trolling, it's probably best not to make a thread that draws attention to their troll attempts.

people who call any pro fighter a bum deserves a slap.

The only people I've really heard calling Robbie a bum are the Conor fanboys who are fantasizing about Conor beating him.

Took him a long time to fill all the holes in his game, but once he did he became nearly unstoppable. Plus, the Manhoef fight might be my favorite of all time.

Every fighter that loses a fight is a bum on Sherdog<{1-17}>

I feel like that it's always somebody to say that when a top-tier fighter lose.
The Robbie Lawler era was the best era in WW.
It's very unfortunate it didn't last longer.

He's a very solid mma boxer. He displays great jabs, straights, blocks, evasion, head movement, rolling, etc.
Everyone sucks the cum out of the diaz brothers as being great boxers when I almost always see arm punches and face blocking but they are silent on Lawler. Throwing good combinations is a nice feature but good mma boxing is lawler.

Who said? TS you´re the only one who said it.
I saw someone say something similar earlier. They basically ran down a list of all his fights implying he only ever got lucky. The only thing i agreed with them on was i did score the condit fight for condit.....everything else was horseshit....they guy was implying Robbie should have never been champ and lost every fight since being gifted the beltw.....he was publicly shamed for it though.....

I saw someone say something similar earlier. They basically ran down a list of all his fights implying he only ever got lucky. The only thing i agreed with them on was i did score the condit fight for condit.....everything else was horseshit....they guy was implying Robbie should have never been champ and lost every fight since being gifted the beltw.....he was publicly shamed for it though.....
Good good good, shame that mofo. Robbie is one of the old school warriors we have left, and still going effin strong.

Back