Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Lawler is overrated. He overachieved with some favorable matchups, but he's always been a fairly one dimensional fighter with bad defense.

He didn't look good even before the injury and he's definitely no longer a contender.

Lawler becoming champ is like Woodley and Bisping becoming champ. Mostly the stars aligned for a brief period.

If Woodley can't beat Covington convincingly he might become one of the weakest champs in history.

I believe Shields could come back and be champ. He would dominate Covington and he already beat Woodley. Covington has no business fighting for the belt.

Robbie is a legend. But those wars come at a price. Seems like he's sounded a little punch drunk in the past few years. Last night didn't help. Props to both guys. So friggin tough.

If RDA got knocked out by Eddie Alvarez how is he gonna cope with someone who hits as hard as Lawler

Very interesting fight

Il take the odds on Lawler
Him and his camp saying that wished cut to 155 was literally just about killing RDA was real.

Based off last night RDA has a more than legitimate shot at beating Woodley. Woodley fresh can KO or control RDA but RDA is a 5 round fighter and Woodley is going to give away at least 2 rounds just by trying to conserve energy.

Lawler is overrated. He overachieved with some favorable matchups, but he's always been a fairly one dimensional fighter with bad defense.

He didn't look good even before the injury and he's definitely no longer a contender.

Lawler becoming champ is like Woodley and Bisping becoming champ. Mostly the stars aligned for a brief period.

If Woodley can't beat Covington convincingly he might become one of the weakest champs in history.

I believe Shields could come back and be champ. He would dominate Covington and he already beat Woodley. Covington has no business fighting for the belt.
So much I agree with and so much I don't.

I think so too

feline-blues-9.jpg

Sad cat is sad. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Him and his camp saying that wished cut to 155 was literally just about killing RDA was real.

Based off last night RDA has a more than legitimate shot at beating Woodley. Woodley fresh can KO or control RDA but RDA is a 5 round fighter and Woodley is going to give away at least 2 rounds just by trying to conserve energy.

I agree he has a great shot, but his win over Robbie was more about Robbies leg. He couldn't finish Robbie, with Robbie basically glued in place.

As much as people dislike Woodley, he fights really well and I think he is too much for RDA. I think Robbie is too much for RDA.

With that being said, I was impressed with RDA and I think as he continues to adjust his game to the power side of things for the larger weight class, he will improve. However, jumping to a title shot too soon, may harm him. He has earned his shot, but I think strategically he should have one more fight for adjustment.

Either way, I was impressed.

I agree he has a great shot, but his win over Robbie was more about Robbies leg. He couldn't finish Robbie, with Robbie basically glued in place.

As much as people dislike Woodley, he fights really well and I think he is too much for RDA. I think Robbie is too much for RDA.

With that being said, I was impressed with RDA and I think as he continues to adjust his game to the power side of things for the larger weight class, he will improve. However, jumping to a title shot too soon, may harm him. He has earned his shot, but I think strategically he should have one more fight for adjustment.

Either way, I was impressed.
I'm a Woodley fan but if he fights RDA and it ends in a decision then imo Woodley lost.

Woodley would be most dangerous to RDA in the first with a mega punch leading to a KO. Woodley's hands a grossly underestimated. Woodley can definitely do what Eddie Alvarez did to RDA except even worse (the ref won't get there in time to RDA). But the problem I see is the pace that RDA can set. RDA can leg kick Woodley all day and not give Woodley a chance to breathe and unfortunately like I said Woodley will give him 2 rounds just based on inactivity.

Also even though Woodley is a fantastic wrestler I can see him getting over aggressive from top position and RDA latching on a sub from the bottom.

IDK it's a fantastic fight that right now I favor RDA 55/45.

I'm a Woodley fan but if he fights RDA and it ends in a decision then imo Woodley lost.

Woodley would be most dangerous to RDA in the first with a mega punch leading to a KO. Woodley's hands a grossly underestimated. Woodley can definitely do what Eddie Alvarez did to RDA except even worse (the ref won't get there in time to RDA). But the problem I see is the pace that RDA can set. RDA can leg kick Woodley all day and not give Woodley a chance to breathe and unfortunately like I said Woodley will give him 2 rounds just based on inactivity.

Also even though Woodley is a fantastic wrestler I can see him getting over aggressive from top position and RDA latching on a sub from the bottom.

IDK it's a fantastic fight that right now I favor RDA 55/45.

RDA for sure is dangerous, I just think he is 1 fight too early. It will be up to his skill and a bit of luck to overcome that.

Weakest champ in history?

Woodley is probably the only person on the planet who could fight wonderboy twice and not lose

He also made a guy in maia who had been slicing through his opponents look a fool

Oooh I just burnt my medicine and I've been looking at this IN! for the last 10mins thinking wtf happened to that animal instinct, you couldn't feel that Gator motoring down on you? Because his buddy Frank looked like he knew what exactly was up and used him as cover

Last edited:
Oooh I just burnt my medicine and I've looking at this IN! for the last 10mins thinking wtf happened to that animal instinct, you couldn't fell that Gator motoring down on you? Because his buddy Frank looked like he knew what was up and used him as cover
Fooking Frank threw his minion to teh curb.... dude, is stone cold... but he gotta live with that on his conscious. Poor fella.

Is it better to die pure of heart than to survive with a guilty conscious?

Dis sh*t is gittin deep.

Fooking Frank threw his minion to teh curb.... dude, is stone cold... but he gotta live with that on his conscious. Poor fella.

Is it better to die pure of heart than to survive with a guilty conscious?

Dis sh*t is gittin deep.

Adele's my girl...
GeNa1_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Back