Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Good win for RDA. I feel like Robbies power is not what it once was, he used to be able to drop guys hard and KO them, but he has been going to decision so much the last few years. I'm always expecting a decision when he fights these days.
That Macdonald fight took it out of him. God bless Lawler and Macdonald for giving their lives to the “just bleed God”

Good win for RDA. I feel like Robbies power is not what it once was, he used to be able to drop guys hard and KO them, but he has been going to decision so much the last few years. I'm always expecting a decision when he fights these days.

Yes ever since USADA testing Lawler has lost power and his gas tank.

I hope im wrong, but I think he's gonna need surgery, the way he was falling forward is not a sprain. Had a grade 3 ACL tear and I did the same kinda motion
I figure it's something like that too... That really sucks at his age.

For most fighters that would probably be a career ender, but knowing Robbie he'll come back in 18 months time hungrier than ever.

Would be an epic tragedy if he went out because of a blown out knee.

Lawler will never be champ again. His time is over.
latest

Im thinking Robbie tore his ACL , so im wondering if this is it for him?

My Granny (rip) would say "the devil strong but the good lord stronger" my two f*king winz for the card picked and the only two I cared about...

The Lord gives and takes away...

- The bible

I don't see a better fight for Woodley than RDA. Covington is the only other choice... but he's not near as accomplished as RDA. Not even close.
Colby vs Woodley would bore everybody to tears. Maybe he'll earn that shot someday, but RDA is the only one to give Tyron a real fight.

I was hoping that Mike Perry would get Lawler to make the JBG happy, but that's never gonna happen now.

That knee man...

<6>

Robbie the OG takes his beating with a torn ACL. Makes Rigo look even worse.

Colby vs Woodley would bore everybody to tears. Maybe he'll earn that shot someday, but RDA is the only one to give Tyron a real fight.
Colby vs Tyron... Please God no.

<Ellaria01>

Tbh in my opinion there is no way I think RDA would've survived the Lawler that was KOing the likes of Manhoef. We can speculate on why Lawler seems to not be like that any more whether its the Wars or USADA but it remains that in my opinion a punch to punch brawl exchange between that Robbie &, RDA wouldn't have happened & if it did, it would result in RDA being out cold just like that. But hey, we can never truly know such stuff.

Robbie has heart. Anyone that knows Robbie, knows he can brawl for days but that injury probably took 70% away from him.

RDS in turn had everything- speed, cardio, combos

Please, dont mention that fight even in jest, don't give WME ideas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back