Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Man, first Cowboy. Now this? Robbie really knows what's up. I'm super excited for this. RDA is an absolute savage, one of my favorite fighters ever. As is Lawler. Man... this should be crazy. It's almost too good to be true.

Fucking pussy ass Robbie Lawler fighting a LW instead of a full grown WW like Mike.

He is fighting a more skilled fighter in RDA, its only right that they make RDA vs Perry. Perry can fight Jouban again to see if he can finally beat him. Hopefully he has gotten better.

I have to go with Robbie in this, unfortunately. RDA is going to give him exactly the fight he wants. RDA can't take him down, doesn't have his great left body kick open to him, and doesn't hit as hard. Love both guys, but I'll be rooting for RDA cuz he's always been one of my favs.
Not sure why, but this matchup kind of surprises me.

He is fighting a more skilled fighter in RDA, its only right that they make RDA vs Perry. Perry can fight Jouban again to see if he can finally beat him. Hopefully he has gotten better.
Jouran is done as a fighter. Beating Mike was the pinnacle of his career. Mike is so far past him in the rankings that it don't make sense. Would be like mcgregor saying "hey joseph Duffy, why don't you come have a title shot because you beat me once."

Robbie by sprawl and brawl.
RDA won't take him down and can't stand with him.

I want RDA to win because I want to see him v. Woodley.

BUT I don't think RDA will be able to handle Robbie's power. Don't forget Robbie's INSANE TDD. Robbie via TKO.

Jouran is done as a fighter. Beating Mike was the pinnacle of his career. Mike is so far past him in the rankings that it don't make sense. Would be like mcgregor saying "hey joseph Duffy, why don't you come have a title shot because you beat me once."

The Jouban v Perry match was less than a year ago, Connor vs Duffy happened over 7 years ago, LOL. Connor has evolved since 7 years ago ALOT, Perry hasnt.

If youre calling Jouban a can then that just shows you how bad Perry is that only less then a year ago he lost to a can. So maybe perry shoud be fighting Belal Muhammad.

RDA is probably my fav fighter ever

still dont see how he wins it.

i can't go heart over brains in MMA anymore. I'd love to see him winning it, even with a finish or something. But i still think he's too small for WW and doesn't have as much power as these guys.

Great fight. Hope it makes it to fight night without any replacement

Robbie should rightfully go into this as the favorite, but I can see RDA taking this one.

I can see Ruthless hurting RDA in the 4th and finishing the fight early in the 5th. There will be blood on the canvas in this one.

Frankie vs Holloway
Gaethje vs Eddie

Even if they recently became officially booked, with specific dates, they where basically expected to happen so I won't call the new/recent.

other than that they are also GREAT fights!

But RDA vs Lawler came out of the blue 100%, no "Rumoured to be booked" or something , one of these guys where actually expected to get the shot at the ww title next.

Even if they recently became officially booked, with specific dates, they where basically expected to happen so I won't call the new/recent.

other than that they are also GREAT fights!

But RDA vs Lawler came out of the blue 100%, no "Rumoured to be booked" or something , one of these guys where actually expected to get the shot at the ww title next.

Platinum going to be booked with Pitbull again hopefully
Condit is going go be booked as well...

Lawler should brutalize RDA unless he's simply not the fighter he has been for the last few years. Dude took prime Rory twice, Condit( I don't agree with the decision but a W is a W ), and prime Hendricks. It's his fight to lose.

RDA can put out a pace, but this is a tough matchup for him. Robbie's TDD is too good for him and Robbie tends to win the dogfights when fighters go toe to toe with him.

I still give RDA a good chance, but I think a 1,4,5 decision in favor of Robbie will most likely happen.

Back