Robbie Lawler surely cannot lose to dos Anjos.

Frakenstein by 29-28 decision. I would go 30-27, but I have to show Lawler his respect by winning 1round.

If you think human beings are cutting 45lbs of weight and competing at a world class level, then I'm not sure what to say.
Well i do believe that RDA walked around 180+ lbs when he used to fight at 155, now he is at 170 he put some muscle so i do believe he's walking at 190, nothing absurd. 20 lbs is a easy cut for him. You have to take in consideration that cut of 25-35lbs at LW was with IVs, that plays a big part.

113_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rafael_Dos_Anjos.0.jpg

@The Natural Born Runner

Thanks for making my pick easy.

Last edited:
hahaha I knew Natural Born Runner's thread would be bumped immediately following the final bell

Has he made a prediction on Holm vs Cyborg yet? Everyone bet the house on the other fighter!

Robbie is a icon, but dos anjos looked way faster.

Robbie just isnt this terror on his feet like his record suggests.

Never doubt the man-beast that is RDA ts.

<{cruzshake}>

<6>

edit your post to include your screenshot and I’ll delete my first post and edit this one.
I was wrong, plain and simple.

It did look like he was injured midway through that fight, which was disappointing, wasn’t the same Robbie after the third.

By the way, I have no idea who Raphael dos Anjos is, pretty sure it’s Rafael.

another great prediction

496027.jpg

RDA beat the piss out of him, surprised myself

Unless Robbie has truly evaporated, I cannot see any way that Rafael wins this fight.

Robbie appeared to be at his peak during his recent UFC run. As much as the Hendricks, MacDonald and Condit fights were wars, he still always came out on top and seriously appeared to be nearly indestructible.

Robbie was flatlined by Tyron, but in all fairness he did the exact right thing to do, and that was to take an extended period of time off. The only worry is that his return against Cerrone wasn't exactly great. You look at the performance of Donald against Masvidal and Till and you have to wonder why this walking zombie in Lawler couldn't finish him off either.

With all that said, I cannot see how the much smaller opponent in Rafael dos Anjos wins this fight.

If they stay standing, dos Anjos is doomed. Rafael will not be able to hurt Robbie, and Robbie will definitely be able to test Rafael's chin, that's not even up for debate. Robbie definitely hits way harder than Stephens and Alvarez and primarily boxes, which tends to be Rafael's biggest weakness. I don't even rate Ferguson's boxing with the elite of the division and even he dominated Rafael on the feet.

Can dos Anjos get this to the floor and win? Well if Hendricks and MacDonald can't, I cannot see a Lightweight doing it.

I think a half decent version of Robbie wins this fight. Robbie's fight to lose, and we will see if he still has it this weekend.

<{CMPALM}><36><{ByeHomer}><{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}{<jordan}

Back