Robbie Lawler surely cannot lose to dos Anjos.

Stopped reading at "I cannot see any way that RDA wins...."

if lawler decides to go to war rda may have trouble if he chooses to fight conservative rda can easily pull it off

I've already bet huge on lol Lawler..

Now I'm scared shitless because of you ts

Robbie is certainly in the decline now, he has peaked and is nearing the end of a great career.

I think RDA has a big advantage if he can apply the pressure and keep it on for the whole five rounds. Don't see him getting a finish but a decision is possible. Don't let Robbie take his 'Just enough to win' approach, keep the pressure on and make him work every round and there is a good chance he will tire and wilt.

The fans win with this fight.

It should be great to watch and could end in so many ways for either fighter.

Cant wait to see it.

Either Lawler walks through RDA and makes it look like a total mismatch.. Or it goes the distance.

Low kicks should make the difference, RDA by DEC.

he still always came out on top and seriously appeared to be nearly indestructible.
No, he appeared to be human and beatable, that's why all his fights were close and competitive wars, someone nearly unstoppabble is always dominating his opponents like Spider used to back then.

With all that said, I cannot see how the much smaller opponent in Rafael dos Anjos wins this fight.
Not really, 170er RDA is cutting from 200 lbs, Lawler is taller but not really much bigger, size probably won't be a issue since Lawler is not some wrestler and certainly won't go to the ground with RDA.

Can dos Anjos get this to the floor and win? Well if Hendricks and MacDonald can't, I cannot see a Lightweight doing it.
He's not a lightweight, he is a welterweight who used to cut a lot.

I love it when Robbie snaps and goes into berserk mode.

The only problem is he will have to take the next round or 2 off. Still, any fight with RDA is not a super fight.

Is rda that much smaller? They both walk around 200, or does Robbie cut more?

Now Robbie is gonna get his ass kicked by RDA

v0AAJ.gif

I'm picking Robbie to win but I don't expect it to be easy.

At this point I think it could go either way. Robbie is a legend now he doesn't really need this win that bad.

He surely can. RDA has looked really good lately and hasn't shown any signs that he's going to be a walk in the park for Lawler.

It will be tough to watch, two of my all time favorites. Hopefully it's not a damaging, career ending type of fight. I think Lawler takes it.

Back