Rob Hinds "explains" Manhoef decision, Jimmy Smith tears him a new one.

Dennis Munson Jr, a kickboxer under Duke Roufus.
http://deadspin.com/report-kickboxer-died-in-bout-due-to-cheap-promoter-i-1659686690
http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wa...by-fight-officials-b99356847z1-280084622.html

There was a lot of blame to go around. Roufus took a shitload of heat from fighters who used to train there too over his training practices and how fighters were treated.

Oh, and it wasn't Hinds reffing it, my mistake. But if you want to read about a fight where nobody involved did anything right and it killed a man, read both those articles. Holy fuck.

I worked with the fighter that won that fight. He was training out of his uncle's basement. He said he had no idea why the kid fell off so hard in the second. That fight fucked with his head for a while.

I worked with the fighter that won that fight. He was training out of his uncle's basement. He said he had no idea why the kid fell off so hard in the second. That fight fucked with his head for a while.
It's fucked with more experienced guys than your friend too. Ray Mancini dealt with depression and guilt for years after his fight with Duk Koo Kim. The ref in that fight killed himself a month or too later as well.

It's fucked with more experienced guys than your friend too. Ray Mancini dealt with depression and guilt for years after his fight with Duk Koo Kim. The ref in that fight killed himself a month or too later as well.

It was his first amateur fight and loved training. I haven't seen him in a while so I have no idea how he had adjusted.

Well Jimmy did you not notice the takedowns, clinch grappling and positional control of Cavalho? Its pretty easy to see how both fighters did equally little if you are not a just bleed fan who just wants to watch mma fighters stand and bang.

Jimmy is right but the rounds were closer than most people think.

Nobody won that "fight".

i really like Jimmy Smith. Judging by his commentating and articles i read about him its obvious he is verry passionate about mma. pleasant voice to listen to during fights and decently knowledeable aswell.

Its pretty obvious that Manhoef should have won this fight but lets be honest here, the real losers of this titlematch are the fans who paid to watch that fight.

Please tell me you have seen fight quest with Jimmy Smith.
If not it will be your homework for this week.

Also fun well known fact I guess Jimmy Smith beat the host from Human Weapon in an MMA fight.

I guess the company that Bellator hires to do the official fight statistics is shilling for the UFC too.

So to my understanding, the judges are UFC shills, the Bellator commentator is a UFC shill and the does the official fight statistics is a UFC shill?

Damn that some new world order / Illuminati shit right there

I for one welcome our new over lord Da... ah fuck it.

Please tell me you have seen fight quest with Jimmy Smith.
If not it will be your homework for this week.

Also fun well known fact I guess Jimmy Smith beat the host from Human Weapon in an MMA fight.

i believe i have seen a few episodes a few years back and from what i remember i enjoyed it somewhat but stopped watching it because i am not a big fan of reality television. i know he beat Jason Chambers who was a commentator for OneFC back when they launched.

Back