Road38 livethread

Idk how much appeal there would be for events this early in the morning in the west, usually I'm the only one on here watching it live with other people posting later on in the day.

Event is starting right now

And that's why you don't post with your arm on slams

And that's why you don't post with your arm on slams
I've never been so thankful for only one replay.

Idk how much appeal there would be for events this early in the morning in the west, usually I'm the only one on here watching it live with other people posting later on in the day.

Event is starting right now

I'll be here for about 1.5 hours, then heading to work, and I usually get to watch part of it live from work.

Not only does Dong Guk Shin come out to one of the best entry songs ever, but comes out in his fire fighter garb as well. Loving this guy.

Those knees were clearly illegal lol

Definitely illegal. Dude was just acting on instinct, not using his head.

lmao wtf is that ruling

New York commission doing overtime work apparently

NYSAC- Seoul branch.

Fuck yeah, glad I made it in time for this, I always miss Road events :)

Yoo is a lot better than his record, very difficult strength of schedule in his career. Should be a good fight.

Definitely a good description of Hana Date. A love hate situation.

Yoo is a lot better than his record, very difficult strength of schedule in his career. Should be a good fight.
He's certainly an active fighter.

Wow, good finish!

Pretty good win for a pro debut, Yoo has beat some really solid guys

China trials bout next

Amartuvshin enters the 16 man portion of the Lightweight tournament

Fast win for Amartuvshin. Not sure if he was too strong, if Shang was just lost on the ground, or both.

Weird outing for Hyung Geun Park so far, he's usually very aggressive

Looks like we have an hour break until the main card due to how fast the prelims went

Back