Confirmed Road FC 51 XX: Ham vs Park Atomweight Title Fight Live on DAZN

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by leto1776, Nov 5, 2018.

1. leto1776

leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver Platinum Member

OP updated with event posters.

2. leto1776

3. MMALOPEZ

MMALOPEZ Silver Belt

Nice

PurpleStorm likes this.
  4. suizuri

suizuri cunning linguist

hope hamderlei does one of her dances again.

PurpleStorm likes this.
  5. leto1776

Road CEO Kim's reasoning behind the title fight:
    "When Ham Seo-hee is in first place, if he tries to catch a match, he first looks for a foreign player in the world ranking. I was looking for a player this time, "Why do not you want to join a Korean player Ham Soo-hee" had the question. I was wondering if I was thinking 'what if I want to play with a Korean player' and that other Korean players are working hard, but I think they are thinking 'not yet' inside. So I started the discussion, and the player who got it is Park Jung - eun.

Dae Hwan Kim said, "I am really looking forward to this game personally. If you are with a female athlete, the atmosphere is soft and soft, and Park Jung Eun is especially burning. This energy is good. I think it is Park Jung - eun who is able to stand up against Kim 's name value when I am with Ham Sai - hee. So I pushed it hard and I thought it was a good match inside. "
    http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGdETXpJVE0=

Chinese fighter Shi Ming reveals that due to injuries, she hasn't been able to train as hard as she wanted to, and will improvise against her opponent Yu-Ri Shim:
    "There have been some changes in the last few months," said Smurling, "so I do not have any plans for this game. When the door of the cage closes, I will fight improvisedly. I was injured when I was training and focused on recovering the injury for months. So I'm worried about this game. It's more like you know that you're going to be a tough fight because you're a good fighter. "
    http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGNETXpJVE0=

6. leto1776

Title Challenger Jeong-Eun park says fighting Ham for the title is her dream come true:
    And Park Jung Eun who is challenging the champion belt against Xiaomi ROAD FC 051 XX on December 15, 'Atom class champion' Ham, Seo-hee (30, Tim Mad) finally made a dream. It was a title match with his idol and hero HamShui.

Park Jung-eun, who has to fight against Ham Seo-hee, said, "I think I will win and I will play this game. If you lose to me, do not retire. I am a fan of my sister (Ham, Seo-hee). "

"But before I made my professional debut, I watched the game of Ham Seo-hee, and as I watched it, I grew up the dream of champion, so Ham So-hee is my hero. Ham Sai-hee always cheered Ham Sai-hee when he was fighting Kurobe Mina or when he was fighting Jin-eup. I am so glad that my title opponent is Ham Sai-hee. " Park Jung Eun, whose title match with his opponent in his lifetime, can make his final victory.
    http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGtETXpJVE0=

7. leto1776

8. leto1776

Ji-Ho Yang (0-1) is out due to injury. Seung-Min Shin (4-1) steps in to replace him less than a month after a first round submission win at Arzalet Fighting 4.

[​IMG]

9. leto1776

Another injury replacement: Rowan Pilger makes her debut against Young-Ji Kim in what will now be an open weight contest.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 7:40 AM