News Road FC 51 XX: Ham vs Park Atomweight Title Fight Live on DAZN

OP updated with event posters.

hope hamderlei does one of her dances again.

Road CEO Kim's reasoning behind the title fight:
"When Ham Seo-hee is in first place, if he tries to catch a match, he first looks for a foreign player in the world ranking. I was looking for a player this time, "Why do not you want to join a Korean player Ham Soo-hee" had the question. I was wondering if I was thinking 'what if I want to play with a Korean player' and that other Korean players are working hard, but I think they are thinking 'not yet' inside. So I started the discussion, and the player who got it is Park Jung - eun.

Dae Hwan Kim said, "I am really looking forward to this game personally. If you are with a female athlete, the atmosphere is soft and soft, and Park Jung Eun is especially burning. This energy is good. I think it is Park Jung - eun who is able to stand up against Kim 's name value when I am with Ham Sai - hee. So I pushed it hard and I thought it was a good match inside. "
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGdETXpJVE0=

Chinese fighter Shi Ming reveals that due to injuries, she hasn't been able to train as hard as she wanted to, and will improvise against her opponent Yu-Ri Shim:
"There have been some changes in the last few months," said Smurling, "so I do not have any plans for this game. When the door of the cage closes, I will fight improvisedly. I was injured when I was training and focused on recovering the injury for months. So I'm worried about this game. It's more like you know that you're going to be a tough fight because you're a good fighter. "
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGNETXpJVE0=

Title Challenger Jeong-Eun park says fighting Ham for the title is her dream come true:
And Park Jung Eun who is challenging the champion belt against Xiaomi ROAD FC 051 XX on December 15, 'Atom class champion' Ham, Seo-hee (30, Tim Mad) finally made a dream. It was a title match with his idol and hero HamShui.

Park Jung-eun, who has to fight against Ham Seo-hee, said, "I think I will win and I will play this game. If you lose to me, do not retire. I am a fan of my sister (Ham, Seo-hee). "

"But before I made my professional debut, I watched the game of Ham Seo-hee, and as I watched it, I grew up the dream of champion, so Ham So-hee is my hero. Ham Sai-hee always cheered Ham Sai-hee when he was fighting Kurobe Mina or when he was fighting Jin-eup. I am so glad that my title opponent is Ham Sai-hee. " Park Jung Eun, whose title match with his opponent in his lifetime, can make his final victory.
http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRGtETXpJVE0=

Ji-Ho Yang (0-1) is out due to injury. Seung-Min Shin (4-1) steps in to replace him less than a month after a first round submission win at Arzalet Fighting 4.

%25EB%25B0%2595%25ED%2598%2595%25EA%25B7%25BC%2BVS%2B%25EC%258B%25A0%25EC%258A%25B9%25EB%25AF%25BC.jpg

Another injury replacement: Rowan Pilger makes her debut against Young-Ji Kim in what will now be an open weight contest.

%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2598%2581%25EC%25A7%2580%2BVS%2B%25EB%25A1%259C%25EC%259B%25AC%2B%25ED%2595%2584%25EA%25B1%25B0.jpg

Last edited:
ROAD FC 051 XX Official Weigh In Results

5th -48kg WORLD ATOMWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
HAM SEO-HEE : 48.4kg (PASS)
PARK JEONG-EUN : 47.9kg (PASS)

4th -48kg ATOMWEIGHT BOUT
LEE YE-JI : 48.5kg (PASS)
LEE SU-YEON : 47.8kg (PASS)

3rd -48kg ATOMWEIGHT BOUT
SHIM YU-RI : 48.2kg (PASS)
SHI MING : 48.4kg (PASS)

2nd OPENWEIGHT BOUT
KIM YOUNG-JI : 67.4kg (PASS)
ROWAN PILGER : 64.0kg (PASS)

1st -48kg ATOMWEIGHT BOUT
HONG YUN-HA : 47.4kg (PASS)
BAEK HYEON-JU : 50.9kg, 50.55 (FAIL) Deduct 10 points per round

XIAOMI ROAD FC 051 Official Weigh In Results
5th -86kg CATCHWEIGHT BOUT
MICHEL PEREIRA : 85.7kg (PASS)
CHOI WON-JUN : 86.2kg (PASS)

4th -65.5kg FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT
PARK HYUNG-GEUN : 65.9kg (PASS)
SHIN SEUNG-MIN : 65.6kg (PASS)

3rd -72kg CATCHWEIGHT BOUT
NANDIN-ERDENE : 72.5kg (PASS)
YEO JE-WOO : 72.2kg (PASS)

2nd -70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT
JANG JUNG-HYUK : 70.4kg (PASS)
MAX HANDANAGIC : 70.1kg (PASS)

1st -93kg LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT
KIM JI-HOON : 93.1kg (PASS)
KIM TAE-IN : 93.4kg (PASS)

Thought it was funny that Ham weighed in fully clothed and with her belt. It makes it even more impressive that she was competive in the ufc against 3 natural flyweights. She’s not even big for 105.

So DAZN showed the prelims this time, but screwed up and didn’t stay on for the main event. Made me look stupid on my fight companion stream, waiting for an event that wasn’t going to come on. I’ve been in cocntact with some people to let them know, going to contact DAZN as well.

So DAZN showed the prelims this time, but screwed up and didn’t stay on for the main event. Made me look stupid on my fight companion stream, waiting for an event that wasn’t going to come on. I’ve been in cocntact with some people to let them know, going to contact DAZN as well.
A paying service shouldn’t make mistakes like that.
I was the Daniel on your stream btw lol

A paying service shouldn’t make mistakes like that.
I was the Daniel on your stream btw lol
Oh, thanks. You’re right, they shouldn’t. I’ve messaged DAZN directly.

The main card is on ROAD's facebook page if can't find it elsewhere.

It feels that road have lost their standard, I can't see road grow anymore for the Korean mma with all these mismatches

The main card is on ROAD's facebook page if can't find it elsewhere.
Sweet, thanks. Couldn’t even get their FB page to load yesterday during the event.
It feels that road have lost their standard, I can't see road grow anymore for the Korean mma with all these mismatches

?? How so? The only mismatch competitively yesterday was Michelle Pereira’s fight.

Anyway, mismatches are just an unfortunate part of the game in Asian mma.

Ham/Park youtube fight in spoilers (the video title has the result)

So for anyone interested, I’ll be having my makeup fight companion for this tonight at 9:30pm EST. This was the best way I could think of to make it up to my viewers from Saturday morning. We’ll be watching the main card video on Facebook from where the commentary pick us up to start the event. I’ll break out some good whiskey and we’ll have some fun with it.

Link in sig.

Back