Road FC 41:Myung vs Barnett II, Ye Ji Lee

Awesome! Hope you enjoyed it.
It was entertaining. I see from Wikipedia that they recently started a lightweight tournament with a 1 million dollar prize for the winner. I'm surprised they don't have a lot more international talent vying to get into a tournament like that, based on the strength of the competition especially.

Myung vs Heun next?

They can build a decent hw division little by little

dfdfdf4c949.gif

dfdfdffff.gif

dfdfdffff55.gif

Last edited:
good event as usual from road, some insane KO's here.

lee ye ji still has a while to go and this is a step backward, but this is all good experience for her and she'll come back better.

I did pretty well on this event. Forgot to update after the late changes, so I missed a few fights completely.
43411-1262811.png

So apparently Road FC deleted it from their youtube account, but in his backstage interview, Barnett seemed to think it was stopped a little early. I guess nobody showed him this:

So apparently Road FC deleted it from their youtube account, but in his backstage interview, Barnett seemed to think it was stopped a little early. I guess nobody showed him this:

Lol!!!!

The belly flop he did was a well calculated maneuver to propel him back to his feet

It seems they put a great card.

Sad to see Barnett going 2-5 in his last 7 but I think natural talent can only get you so far if you are not willing to put the work on.

Myung on the other side looked pretty fast for a HW and his TDD looks pretty goo. How old is he?

It seems they put a great card.

Sad to see Barnett going 2-5 in his last 7 but I think natural talent can only get you so far if you are not willing to put the work on.

Myung on the other side looked pretty fast for a HW and his TDD looks pretty goo. How old is he?
Myung is 32. He's only been training for MMA for about 5 years I think, he competed in kickboxing and Muay Thai for a long time prior.

Back