showImage.php

CHOI MU-BAE AND JAKE HEUN MEET AT OPENWEIGHT

sm%2BROAD41%2BPark%2Bvs%2BKim.jpg

sm%2BROAD41%2BJang%2Bvs%2BPark.jpg

Road FC 41
Sat 12 Aug 2017
Wonju Gymnasium
Wonju, Gangwon-do, S. Korea
Heavyweight: Hyun Man Myung (4-3 1 NC, S. Korea) vs Chris Barnett (15-4, U.S.A.)
Lightweight: Bruno Miranda (9-3, Brazil) vs. Won Bin Ki (5-4, S. Korea)
Atomweight: Ye Ji Lee (3-2, S. Korea) vs Tomo Maesawa (7-7, Japan)
Openweight: Mu Bae Choi (12-6, S. Korea) vs Jake Heun (10-6 U.S.A.)
Bantamweight: Dae Young Jang (4-1 S. Korea) vs. Hyung Geun Park (2-2-1 S. Korea)
Light Heavyweight: Jung Kyo Park (6-8 S. Korea) vs Ji Hoon Kim (1-1 S. Korea)
Catchweight 132 lbs: Jae Nam Yoo (4-8 S. Korea) vs. Tatsuhito Satsuma (7-6-1 Japan)
Featherweight: Kyung Chul Min (3-1 S. Korea) vs. Seung Min Shin (1-1 S. Korea)
Ladies catchweight 110 lbs: Yuri Shim (1-0 S. Korea) vs. Hyun Joo Baek (0-0 S. Korea)
Flyweight: Yeon Soo Kang (1-1 S. Korea) vs. Won Hee Jung (1-0 S. Korea)
Middleweight: Jong Hwan Lee (debut S. Korea) vs. In Soo Hwang (debut S. Korea)
Flyweight: Hyo Ryeong Kim (1-6-1 S. Korea) vs. Jin Yong Kim (debut S. Korea)
Bantamweight: Sung Soo Lee (1-5 S. Korea) vs. Jong Tae Hong (0-2 S. Korea)

Canceled fights:
Middleweight: Jung Kyo Park (6-8 S. Korea) vs. Kurban Radzhabov (4-2 Russia) (Radzhabov injury)​

Last edited:
Won bin Ki 5-4 vs Bruno Miranda 9-3 added

I hope Huggy Bear shows up under 265 again

Updated Original Post. Ye Ji Lee's opponent comfinrmed to be Tomo Maesawa (7-7, Japan)

sm%2BROAD41%2BLee%2Bvs%2BMaesawa.jpg

ROAD FC 041: Lee Ye-Ji vs Maesawa Tomo

Should be an interesting fight. After Lee fought two long time veterans, she fought two fighters with the same experience, but now after beating Shinashi in the rematch, seems like they're matching her up against veterans again.

Openweight bout added. I'm worried for Choi. His head used to be concrete. Now it's more like gravel.

showImage.php

Lol y this Japanese girl looks like Angela magana?

Lee Ye ji is the future of Korean female mma btw

Lol y this Japanese girl looks like Angela magana?

Lee Ye ji is the future of Korean female mma btw

I think it's between Lee and Jeong Eun Park.

I hope they get some other Superheavies like Brian Heden and Adenilson Clementino...Too bad McCorkle wasn't still fighting. I love how they are giving these bigger guys a platform to fight on and possibly make some good pay days

Surprised to see heun back aT hw again...

sm%2BROAD%2BFC%2B041.jpg

ROAD Fighting Championship announces the final main card and poster for Xiaomi ROAD FC 041on August 12, 2017 in Wonju, South Korea at the Wonju Gymnasium.

As the main event, the highly anticipated Openweight match between Myung Hyun-Man and Chris Barnetti is sure to be a fireworks display. Myung is hungry to finish a fight in a fair way, and Barnett, with a clean bill of health, is anxious to get back in the cage to show the fans what he's really about.

“High School Fighter” Lee Ye-Ji faces Japan's Maesawa Tomo in in a battle between two well-rounded fighters that will be youth versus experience.

Wrestler Choi Mu-Bae versus Muay Thai striker Jake Heun is a style-versus-style match up, but with each fighter holding finishes in the opposite of their profession, literally anything could happen.

Bruno Miranda versus Ki Won-Bin are set for a Reserve Match for the $1 Million Tournament, giving both exciting strikers a second chance.

“Crying Fist” graduates Park Hyun-Geun and Jang Dae-Young have both proven that their grappling and striking are impressive, and they will fight their hearts out to top their first incredible match.

The middleweight match between “Special Force” Park Jung-Kyo and “Predator” Kurban Radzhabov is guaranteed to be a clash of devastating blows, don't blink or you'll miss a million punches and kicks.

Xiaomi ROAD Fighting Championship 041
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Wonju Gymnasium, Wonju, South Korea

Openweight Match
Myung Hyun-Man vs Chris Barnett

Women's Atomweight Match
Lee Ye-Ji vs Maesawa Tomo

Openweight Match
Choi Mu-Bae vs Jake Heun

Lightweight Tournament Reserve Match
Bruno Miranda vs Ki Won-Bin

Bantamweight Match
Park Hyun-Geun vs Jang Dae-Young

Middleweight Match
Park Jung-Kyo vs Kurban Radzhabov

ROAD FC 041 main card and poster revealed

Choi Mu Bae promo video, with a little humor thrown in at the end.

I had to look up Ajae, which wasn't a word I'm familiar with. It's a word for older man, used to be used derogatorily, but now has picked up more common usage and acceptance. An alternative to ajjeossi.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20161125000524

Back