ROAD FC 40: Mighty Mo vs Dong Guk Kang Openweight Title Fight + Opening Round of Lightweight Tourney

so far the tourny has been udnerwhelming but very smooth and professional

Ring girls have been the only highlight so far

I think ROAD FC not having soccer kicks really holds them back

So, Korean promotion haven't any good Koreans in roster?

So, Korean promotion haven't any good Koreans in roster?
The ones in the tournament were hardly considered their best fighters other than Nam

Wow, another huge upset

Damn. Sasaki was the one guy I actually wanted to see go far in the tourney.

I saw that one coming...

Sasaki's movement reminded me of a shot fighter. He should retire, unless he has no other way to make money.

so far the tourny has been udnerwhelming but very smooth and professional

Ring girls have been the only highlight so far

I think ROAD FC not having soccer kicks really holds them back
You think so?

The ring girl who stood next to Tom Santos after his win is/was busted. She clearly had plastic surgery done on her face, and it looks like a botched job.

This shouldn't last longer than 2 or 3 minutes

Kang prolonging his survival with his track skills

You think so?

The ring girl who stood next to Tom Santos after his win is/was busted. She clearly had plastic surgery done on her face, and it looks like a botched job.

To be honest I agree but her overall figure/appearence is very nice

I am talking about body proportions as seen from someone who isn't looking to close

if you ignore the details the girls are very well presented/done

Kang sprinted around the ring quite a few times no wonder he is gassed.

To be honest I agree but her overall figure/appearence is very nice

I am talking about body proportions as seen from someone who isn't looking to close

if you ignore the details the girls are very well presented/done
Well, if all you care about is a slim figure with a large chest, Asian MMA organizations are perfect for you. All of the ring girls have plastic surgery on their face, and had boob-jobs, so the only thing they really have going for them is that they're naturally thin.

Well, if all you care about is a slim figure with a large chest, Asian MMA organizations are perfect for you. All of the ring girls have plastic surgery on their face, and had boob-jobs, so the only thing they really have going for them is that they're naturally thin.

I think you are right, Asian MMA is for me

I agree they all had plastic surgery but I am not marrying them so I don't care about that..

I just like the cute little poses they do..U.S girls can't do those poses because they are too thick..! I think being able to do various poses is a big plus for ring girls

From my perspective they are far more suited for ring girl work

Kitten of Dagestan fitting to get slept in the quarterfinals.

Quarterfinal bouts set via random draw
Bao vs Shimoishi
Zavurov vs Amartuvshin
Barnaoui vs Nandin-Erdene
Ronys vs Santos

I'm just curious but was anyone mad when the Mongolian knock the fuck out the Brazilian? Any non Asians mad? Just saying because people get mad seeing Asians ktfo non Asians. Especially if they ktfo a non Asian American.

I'm just curious but was anyone mad when the Mongolian knock the fuck out the Brazilian? Any non Asians mad? Just saying because people get mad seeing Asians ktfo non Asians. Especially if they ktfo a non Asian American.
As a white dude, I was pretty excited.

Quarterfinal bouts set via random draw
Bao vs Shimoishi
Zavurov vs Amartuvshin
Barnaoui vs Nandin-Erdene
Ronys
vs Santos

My picks in bold.

Back