ROAD FC 39: Seo Hee Ham vs Mina Kurobe For Inagural Atomweight Championship

Wow, what a feel good moment, and she got the finish!

So happy to see things work out for Ham, especially since she had considered retirement after leaving the UFC.

Hats of to Kurobe, as well. She put up a hell of a fight. She shows as much heart, tenacity, and cardio as the ladies 15 years younger than her.

really happy for ham seo hee. this was a big step up in competition for asakura and he did pretty well.

it must be really embarrassing to lose to yoshiko twice now, and i think chun sun yoo should probably strongly consider stepping away from mma.

sucks that the two fun heavyweight/openweight matches ended the way they did, although obviously the brutal low blow against aorigele was much worse.

really happy for ham seo hee. this was a big step up in competition for asakura and he did pretty well.

it must be really embarrassing to lose to yoshiko twice now, and i think chun sun yoo should probably strongly consider stepping away from mma.

sucks that the two fun heavyweight/openweight matches ended the way they did, although obviously the brutal low blow against aorigele was much worse.

I think she just needs to not take fights against someone 20-40lbs heavier than her.

Aorigele is gonna be hurting for a while.

I think she just needs to not take fights against someone 20-40lbs heavier than her.

Aorigele is gonna be hurting for a while.
although yoshiko's weight advantage certainly played a role in these two fights, i think chun sun yoo has bigger problems than that. it obviously depends on what kind of level she wants to compete at though, and there will be fights that she can win in angels fighting events.

although yoshiko's weight advantage certainly played a role in these two fights, i think chun sun yoo has bigger problems than that. it obviously depends on what kind of level she wants to compete at though, and there will be fights that she can win in angels fighting events.
Yeah, her skill level is very low. She might want to go back to amateurs for a bit if possible though I'm sure they can find a big enough can for her to beat.

Back