Road Fc 33 September 10th

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
ROAD-FC-033-590x741.jpg

Xiaomi ROAD FC 033 set for 10 September in Hefei, China with Aorigele vs Myung Hyun-Man Openweight Tournament reserve match

20 July, 2016 – Xiaomi ROAD FC 033 will take place on 10 September, 2016 at the Hefei Olympic Sports Center in Hefei, Anhui, China. Openweight Tournament participants Aorigele and Myung Hyun-Man will face each other in a reserve match.

damn they ever going back to korea

Hyun Man Myung was outstriking Mighty Mo and likely winning the fight until Mighty Mo got him in the same head lock that Barnett tapped Lister with towards the end of the fight. He should be able to finish Aero Jelly

I wanted aorigele to fight Carlos Toyota. I asked Carlos Toyota on Facebook that I wanted to see him fight aorigele and he said he will knock him out if they ever fight. But I guess aorigele is fighting hyung man instead. I got myung hyun man by ko round 1.

I wanted aorigele to fight Carlos Toyota. I asked Carlos Toyota on Facebook that I wanted to see him fight aorigele and he said he will knock him out if they ever fight. But I guess aorigele is fighting hyung man instead. I got myung hyun man by ko round 1.
Me too. Myung looks more experienced in the striking department.
Him vs Toyota would be a good match.

Min Woo Kim vs Yuta Nezu added
Cn7l_yBVIAEpyYH.jpg

I love this fight. Kim is a very promising prospect that trains under ROAD MW champ Jung Hwan Cha. 7-1 at 23 years old and avenged his only loss, ROAD has a ton of Korean talent at BW. Nezu is a former Shooto Pacific Rim champ (never lost the title, he vacated) is 8-1 in his last 9 with wins over Wicky, Motonobu Tezuka, and Keita Ishibashi. Both guys are a lot of fun to watch striking, good match up.

Wow, good match. Big challenge for Kim.

Don't forget the previous open weight tournament finals, between Choi Hong Man and Mighty Mo.

i still remember that over hand that mo landed on choi in k-1

I actually think they botched that poster, it's on ROAD 34 which is on October 15th (the date listed)

they going to give albert cheng another can to crush in china?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back