Road FC 045 XX Dec 23, 2017

No one can take that left hand shot

{<Mcgoat}

Ham is officially the #1 Atomweight in the world now. Hopefully Ayaka comes to her senses and moves back down for another showdown between the two

Ham with one of the best performances of the year by anyone in mma regardless of division. Her timing, speed, defense, accuracy, power and follow up aggression were just impeccable.

ufc should have added a 105 division, not this 125 and 145 bullshit, and ham will be #1 in the world.

I remember when Ham was fighting huge ladies (compared to her) like Calderwood and Rawlings. Glad she got in that Atomweight division with ROAD. Fighting people closer to her size has really shown how good she is, as shown by her last 2 performances.

Ham looked amazing. Good to see yoshiko lose pretty badly. Over all decent event. I missed the young guns portion but heard good things.

Trying to watch now (work sucks) stream picks up right before Lim vs Araki. WTF?

I only watched the much anticipated main event this morning, great win by Seo Hee Ham. I'll have to go back and watch the rest of the card later. Props to Road FC for making their cards available for free and in English worldwide on YouTube and Fite.tv.

only watched part of the event (from lim so hee vs. araki on) but i'll check the rest out later.

i thought lim so hee looked really good. nice strikes and dropping araki was nice, but araki seemed way too passive. getting the fight clinched up and to the cage was the first step but she never really seemed to try hard enough to progress from there.

kim ji young looked good to me too. yoshiko was basically just a punching bag and i'm not surprised she lost, but i thought kim's punches looked nice and crisp and her technique looked solid.

and ham so hee looked fantastic. great finish.

and the english commentators were poor as usual. the obsession with hana date was particularly strange.

When I was looking at this fight, and I started listening to the announcers, I started saying to myself 'wll, I know exactly what kind of crowd this is. This was definitely a pro SeoHee Ham crowd (Leto note: he kept pronouncing it So Hee Ham. Ugh.). And uh, it didn't matter. Uh, Jinh Yu Frey could not let this fight go the distance. I knew she would probably get robbed on the score cards. And then wi started lookiknow people in the audience, well,let's just say there were some very important- important men sitting in the audience. Very important. That's all I'm gonna say, Okay? That's as far as I'm gonna go. And you guys can draw your own conclusions, But the Coach is not gonna tell you who he saw in the audience.

I would love to call this particular viewer out on this BS, but He claims he was going to block me, so no point.

1. He's full of crap as far as people in the audience. Did any of you see anybody different from the usual crowd of Road FC execs and sponsors? I didn't.

2. You mean an organization and it's commentators are going to show a more favorable opinion of the their own higher ranked champion than the outside challenger? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you. I can't imagine that has ever before happened in the fight game!

I won't link to it, because I don't want this joker to get any more views than he already gets. I regret clicking on it myself, but wanted to do a comparison with what I plan on doing for my own review.

I would love to call this particular viewer out on this BS, but He claims he was going to block me, so no point.

1. He's full of crap as far as people in the audience. Did any of you see anybody different from the usual crowd of Road FC execs and sponsors? I didn't.

2. You mean an organization and it's commentators are going to show a more favorable opinion of the their own higher ranked champion than the outside challenger? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you. I can't imagine that has ever before happened in the fight game!

I won't link to it, because I don't want this joker to get any more views than he already gets. I regret clicking on it myself, but wanted to do a comparison with what I plan on doing for my own review.

I clicked on it, but only because there was nothing else discussing the fight at the time. He's right of course that crowd were supporting the local fighter - perceptive. Also those guys in dark glasses, well I won't say anymore but your boy Askafan knew who they were, let's just say ..... and the hats.

There's too much prejudice in the world and coach hates that kind of thing, he knew that those Koreens were going to gift Ham the decision, only way Frey could possibly win was by taking it out of the judges' hands. Coach he knew what was going to go down.

I clicked on it, but only because there was nothing else discussing the fight at the time. He's right of course that crowd were supporting the local fighter - perceptive. Also those guys in dark glasses, well I won't say anymore but your boy Askafan knew who they were, let's just say ..... and the hats.

There's too much prejudice in the world and coach hates that kind of thing, he knew that those Koreens were going to gift Ham the decision, only way Frey could possibly win was by taking it out of the judges' hands. Coach he knew what was going to go down.

Ha! That dude's insufferable.

Been late getting to it, but I've been putting up review videos for the fights on my YouTube channel.

Back