Road FC 045 XX Dec 23, 2017

Yoshiko showing a lot of personality, LOL !

Stream is live and unfortunately the English commentators are back

Yay! Intermission over, back live now!

That intermission was absurd. Even worse that it came after such a fun Young Guns card.

Main card kicking off now

Ramona did well once she started fighting with some authority and pushed forward. Seo Woo was as aggressive as she was in that sparring session with Soo Chul Kim that they hyped up but she needs to shorten her punches and get her weight behind them.

Some pretty good hands on Kasymova, she landed that counter overhand a lot but timidity lost it for her. Yarbrough was almost out on her feet due to exhaustion that final half round but Kasymova kept on backing away

Last edited:
Yeah the first round was fun. Second nearly put me to sleep. I thought Kasymova would win it in the second but she was too timid.

Strong performance from Lim. Cool to see her bring those side kicks that Xiaonan used against her into her own game. She also had great timing on that knee to the body every time Hui charged in

Lim So-Hee almost got the ko in round 1 then showed very nice takedown defense in round 2.

How have the fights been so far?

Undercard (Young Guns) had a few great ko's.

Women's fights I guess I'd say Lim So-Hee has stood out so far.

The good ones are coming up now.

Yoshiko the bully getting a taste of her own medicine in there. Isn't she the wrestler that beat up an opponent pretty bad in a match?

That was disappointing from Yoshiko. She got done in by the most basic kickboxing. Not a good thing when she's the biggest name in the division by far for ROAD

She landed that straight left a few times cleanly before that huge one. Ham got her timing down and cracked her.

Back