RNC raises millions more than DNC in July

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347240-rnc-raises-millions-more-than-dnc-in-july

The Republican National Committee (RNC) expanded its massive fundraising lead over the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in July as the Democrats posted their worst July haul in a decade.

The DNC raised just $3.8 million in July, compared to the $10.2 million raised by the RNC in the same month. While the GOP has no debt, the DNC added slightly to its debt in July, which now sits at $3.4 million.

The vast fundraising gap gels with recent trends — the GOP has substantially out-fundraised its rivals since the start of 2017.

The RNC raised $86.5 million through the first seven months of the year, while the DNC raised about $42 million. The GOP also has a huge advantage in cash on hand — $47.1 million to $6.9 million.

The lag in Democratic Party fundraising through the first four months of new party chairman Tom Perez's tenure has frustrated Democrats, especially as liberals see a groundswell of enthusiasm in opposition to President Trump.

But top Democratic donors and fundraisers who spoke to The Hill this week said that they believe it's still too early to sound the alarm and that Perez can still turn the ship around as he continues to restructure the party after a tough 2016 election.

Reports of the past months suggest this seems to be an ongoing thing. Democrats are a leaderless mess right now but remember that Hillary at her best raised more money than Donald and it didn't do her any good when she was the cuck media's and polls darling.

People support/oppse the most when they have things forced onto them they don't agree with. People don't want genderless shit and letting muslim immigration without any way to stop it lest they be called racist. These things are likely and more common under a democrat and that risk is something people don't want to take, underestimating these things as deplorables and so on is part of why Hillary lost. I think Republicans will turn out in high numbers next year in 2018.

Dems need a narrative beyond being an opposition block. You can't just be the "anti-Trump" party and say he is a nazi. That's not going to cut it all. Crying about what Trump did or didn't say and taking down statues won't change shit, trying to lay any responsibility at his feet, Trump didn't put them up lol.

8 years.

Hillary had one of the most out-of-touch media teams, just one cringeworthy attempt to relate with youth after another. Donald had Cambridge Analytica, and put most of his money into it. Definitely money better spent.

Bernie already stole on the Dem money and ran. Who would be dumb enough to keep donating to the party of losers? If they kept spending my $50 mil on special elections that they lose, I'd ask for a refund.

giphy.gif

But the RNC is the "establishment", remember? They were headed by Reince Priebus-- the man Trump just ousted in favor of Scaramucci, for God's sake.

It appears the Trumpets are lagging in taking their marching orders. The new target of the "deep state" is H.R. McMaster. He is the source of all your evils. This is your demon. This is the reason America isn't #MAGA. This one, singular thorn.

Get on it. Toot toot!

I think what's happening right now with the RNC and DNC campaign contributions is pretty clear.

Wall Street and corporate special interest money will always flow freely into the GOP coffers. Just as it will always flow freely into the corporatist, neo-liberal democrat war chests.

But the as yet unresolved issue of the extent of influence the genuinely populist Sanders wing will have within the DNC has made a lot of the big, corporate donors gun shy.

Why is this a thread?

Who cares who has what money?

Why is this a thread?

Who cares who has what money?
It shows who has a bigger war chest comming into the midterm elections that's only 15 months away.

At this point, the Republicans keeping control of the Senate is all but guaranteed. It's only a matter of how many more Senate seats they will pick up.

One also has to keep in mind, the NRA spent over 30 million dollars to help secure Trump's Presidency. The NRA will also be extremely helpful in maintaining Republican majorities.

Let's also not forget the impending "Awan Bros." scandal that's going to break any day now. The Awan Brothers have been the IT staff to over 80 Democrat Congressional offices. If the Awan Brothers activities become known to the public, this scandal will be like bone cancer to the DNC.

I personally predict that Democratic party leadership will be shaken up after the results of the 2018 election turn out poorly for them.

My group of greedy politicians has more money than your group of greedy politicians. Dems BTFO!!!1!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347240-rnc-raises-millions-more-than-dnc-in-july

Reports of the past months suggest this seems to be an ongoing thing. Democrats are a leaderless mess right now but remember that Hillary at her best raised more money than Donald and it didn't do her any good when she was the cuck media's and polls darling.

People support/oppse the most when they have things forced onto them they don't agree with. People don't want genderless shit and letting muslim immigration without any way to stop it lest they be called racist. These things are likely and more common under a democrat and that risk is something people don't want to take, underestimating these things as deplorables and so on is part of why Hillary lost. I think Republicans will turn out in high numbers next year in 2018.

Dems need a narrative beyond being an opposition block. You can't just be the "anti-Trump" party and say he is a nazi. That's not going to cut it all. Crying about what Trump did or didn't say and taking down statues won't change shit, trying to lay any responsibility at his feet, Trump didn't put them up lol.

8 years.

Hillary had one of the most out-of-touch media teams, just one cringeworthy attempt to relate with youth after another. Donald had Cambridge Analytica, and put most of his money into it. Definitely money better spent.

fundraising is an odd thing to brag about. the assumption is being made that these are individuals who are donating, rather than fat cats waiting on some quid pro quo. special interest groups. maybe i missed the specifics of who is donating this money.

but yea, on a side note, the dems suck.

It shows who has a bigger war chest comming into the midterm elections that's only 15 months away.

At this point, the Republicans keeping control of the Senate is all but guaranteed. It's only a matter of how many more Senate seats they will pick up.

One also has to keep in mind, the NRA spent over 30 million dollars to help secure Trump's Presidency. The NRA will also be extremely helpful in maintaining Republican majorities.

Let's also not forget the impending "Awan Bros." scandal that's going to break any day now. The Awan Brothers have been the IT staff to over 80 Democrat Congressional offices. If the Awan Brothers activities become known to the public, this scandal will be like bone cancer to the DNC.

I personally predict that Democratic party leadership will be shaken up after the results of the 2018 election turn out poorly for them.
Wow, I hadn't seen that it was 80; sounds like they were a big deal in the root structure.

Back