RIZIN Women's Atomweight GP confirmed 12 participants!!!!

Why didn't they make a rizin lw tounry? Rather see that instead of the girls...
They are doing male and female GPs, the male one has been rumored to be around Flyweight limits but nothing confirmed

A lightweight tourney would be nice after Road's finish Rizin lacks depth at lightweight.

GP's are what Rizin is for.

Looking good imo.

Rizin's grand prixs are a total joke.

The last one with Cro-Cop was a joke....Kosaka? Baruto? Fujita?
Come On!.....Cro-Cop raising that belt like it has value.
When that GP was announced, Cro-Cop or Wandy were the only possible winners.

Was ANY fighter under age 40?
............stfu,..... also, too bad Angela Lee couldn't get it on this

They are doing male and female GPs, the male one has been rumored to be around Flyweight limits but nothing confirmed
Not true.
Sakakibara already confirmed the male GP will be Kron's division (LW or FW).

RENA!

IMG_0360.jpg

Amazing how this thread is still going strong when the premise was proven to be false on the first page (if you have it set to 20 posts per page).

Id say she's already the undisputed #1 at Atomweight. Who else comes close?
check the post i was replying to. They were asking if Rena wins this is she legit. I was just pointing out that Hamasaki's involvement would basically make whoever wins this likely to be ranked #1.

It's like if conor's BS with the ali act causes the UFC to not be able to hold exclusive contracts, and lets say Cody Garbrandt enters a Bantamweight tourney, he loses and whoever wins the tourney is probably the #1 bantamweight.

Last edited:
check the post i was replying to. They were asking if Rena wins this is she legit. I was just pointing out that Hamasaki's involvement would basically make whoever wins this likely to be ranked #1.

It's like if conor's BS with the ali act causes the UFC to not be able to hold exclusive contracts, and lets say Cody Garbrandt enters a Bantamweight tourney, he loses and whoever wins the tourney is probably the #1 bantamweight.

Hypothetically, if the tournament were to go down as posted in the OP, it'd still be tough to argue the winner as number one, unless that winner is Hamasaki. Most of those fighters have less than 5 fights. Some don't even have winning records. Even id the winner is someone other than Hamasaki, it'd be hard to claim them as # 1 in the world, based on the strength of competition of the proposed entrants, and the nature of tournaments and multiple same day fights being what they are, especially when the patch ups for each round are not based on a bracket, but based on the whims of the promoter

As for RENA, she's already proven her legitimacy through the variety of skills she's demonstrated in her fights so far.

the world is a better place with more tournaments in it.

My money is on Andy Nguyen

Also would like to see Kyra Batara

Back