Rizin understands what business they are in...UFC does not

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
Considering what Rizin had to work with, their entertainment value and presentation was gold standard last night.

UFC is pure trash. They don't know how to put on a show. It's all bland straight forward sh*t. UFC is lucky they have the home advantage of PPV's and because of that they have the leveraging power to get the top fighters but if any organization in the US decides to have the BALLS to be as creative and as hard working as Rizin, they can easily gain a lot of market share from the UFC.

Just imagine if Rizin had a fighter like Mcgregor how that walkin presentation would be. UFC doesn't even like Conor holding an irish flag when walking to the cage lol.

Take note UFC. Rizin is showing you how its done right.

Rather see highly competitive fights over razzle dazzle and glitz...and its not even close.

No don't go! We desperately need you in these forums!!

UFC doesn`t understand business, that`s why they are a billion dollar company. Last night that looked like WWE and that`s a big no for me.

You're still going to watch TS

UFC is worth 4 billion dollars..
How much is RIZIN worth again?

Rather see highly competitive fights over razzle dazzle and glitz...and its not even close.
low reading comprehension.

when in my post did I knock "competitive fights"? So having a great presentation will bring down the quality in fights? lol shertard logic.

UFC wants mildly-hardcore fans and NFL-minded fans with stats and rankings. Rizin wants hardcore fans that don't take shit too serious, WWE fans, and casuals.

I can appreciate both for what they are. But I'll tell you this.... there are few UFC cards I would have watched over that Rizin show last night.

RIZIN knows how to put on a good show no doubt, but from a business perspective, UFC has them beat and the proof is in the pudding. PRIDE, DREAM, K-1... all have gone out of business, despite their spectacular production, their business model is evidently not built for longevity.

they both know what business they're in

they're just in different businesses

Rizin is in the entertainment business and the UFC is in the fight business

lol how low is your IQ? re-read my post several more times to understand it.
Judging from your grammar, or lack of, I would suggest you open your mind to the idea that it might be you that lacks the skills to convey the true meaning of your message by this medium.

The UFC wants to be the major leagues. If you want fun extras, you go to the minors. If you want top flight sports, you go to the majors.

Football players say the NFL stands for No Fun League because of all of the rules yet no one has gained any market share doing all of the stuff that you say people want.

That's because they know what people want and you do not.

low reading comprehension.

when in my post did I knock "competitive fights"? So having a great presentation will bring down the quality in fights? lol shertard logic.

I also didnt "knock" razzle dazzle and glitz....I would just rather see great fights and couldnt care less about the pomp and pageantry that you desire.

Pride will always be better than ufc,watching old pride dvd's is more entertaining than most UFC cards.

Considering what Rizin had to work with, their entertainment value and presentation was gold standard last night.

UFC is pure trash. They don't know how to put on a show. It's all bland straight forward sh*t. UFC is lucky they have the home advantage of PPV's and because of that they have the leveraging power to get the top fighters but if any organization in the US decides to have the BALLS to be as creative and as hard working as Rizin, they can easily gain a lot of market share from the UFC.

Just imagine if Rizin had a fighter like Mcgregor how that walkin presentation would be. UFC doesn't even like Conor holding an irish flag when walking to the cage lol.

Take note UFC. Rizin is showing you how its done right.
Then stick with Rizen, they probably have 2 or 3 events left in them before bankruptcy

I would never watch this shit show if there was no Cro Cop.

Back