RIZIN > UFC in a few years

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thanks to usada. If I were an exec in RIZIN, I would be throwing crazy money at any ufc fighter whos contract is coming to expiration. Its probably going to take a few fighters going over, but over there they wont have to worry about using a psoriasis cream and losing 2 years over it like Mendes is or Lyoto losing 6 months to a year for DHEA which is sold at gnc. Its a fucking joke guys. SOme of you morality preachers dont understand what has happened with usada, they arent cleaning up the sport they are enforcing their rules and their muscle to change the sport and destroy peoples careers as well as our entertainment in the process. How many more names have to fall until you all realize what is going to wind up happening. People are getting popped for Advil, skin cream, estrogen blockers and other shit that isnt HGH or steroids. Guys are buying shit at gnc and getting their careers ruined over it. Enough is enough. If you love the sport, you should hope that RIZIN can sign ufc caliber fighters and build a great org there. It will be like Pride once again and nobody gave a shit who was juiced or who wasnt. They put on great fights and thats what the fans want. Enough of this usada bullshit.

Rizin... The Ultimate Black Market Fighting Championships

UBMFC

Lol why would a healthy adult male need to take estrogen blockers?

Rizin is even more overrated than Dominic Cruz.

If you take away nostalgia goggles, the fights in Pride and pre-2010 UFC sucked.
The best mma fights are recent.

The best thing about Rizin, is that they have an agreement with Bellator that lets bellator fighter fight in Rizin if they want. King Mo won a tournament there. Would love to see all the orgs open up and allow fighters to compete in these type events. Never happen, but a guy can dream.

If you take away nostalgia goggles, the fights in Pride and pre-2010 UFC sucked.
^ Who let this guy in here?... UFC was eh.. Until they acquired the other promotions.

Last edited:
The undeserved love Rizin gets on here is ridiculous. Too bad other, more established organizations don't get this kind of love.

The undeserved love Rizin gets on here is ridiculous. Too bad other, more established organizations don't get this kind of love.

It has nothing to do with Rizin moreso that they are the biggest mma org in Japan right now and there are out of the grasp or USADA.

^ Who let this guy in here?... UFC was eh.. Until they acquired the other promotions.
Following mma since 2006, just stating the truth.
If this offend you, name me the greatest mma fights of all time, there is a good chance are all post-2010, even post 2012.

If we go back in the early days when fighters were jacked on steroids, fights were even worse, being on massive amount of steroids don't make fights better, skills make fights better and fighters today are infinitely more skilled than in the past.
There is no reason to think fights will get worse in the future.

Last edited:
I dont really agree with your reason why, but hey... JMMA>Merica MMA as far as presentation and entertainment so anything that gets better names back in Japan is fine by me lol.

2012 really commenting? I guess competitive-wise it's better, but the best fights were the pride tournaments, GSP for hughes, hughes vs trigg, BJ Penn. Fighters actually fought to finish more back then unlike this ass grab-hold against the fence shit these days.

wow really? someone buy it out now while its cheap, it could be more than 4 billion in just a few years

Tommy-Lee-Jones-Stare-Golden-Globes.gif

Back