Rumored Rizin payd Floyd minimum 88 Million $ cash!+ reinvested + official promoter now+worldwide broadcast!

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sources vary but the minimum says floyd got 62 million cash
24 million show up bonus. I mean he did come on time to the presser.
And reinvestments, promo, worldwide broadcasts are also already decided to be
partialy cohandled by tmt they will get a bonus for each deal made.
Timezones suitable for live broadcast are from west europe to far east asia, even the us with hawai would be possible.
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...on-fight-japanese-kickboxer-tenshin-nasukawa/
Even in europe the fights already promoted and they call mcg a boxing bum.
Swiss and austrian news papers claim mcg money was already put on the table for the multifight tmt deal so the whole hes gonna fight khabib stuff was only to get leverage against rizin investors.
And stadium already sold out!
https://www.nzz.ch/sport/mayweather-will-jetzt-auch-in-japan-money-machen-ld.1433846
Is dana broke or why couldnt he put the money on the table, whats going on?

Wow! As a German I translate some interesting lines:
"The Fight is promoted by the Japanese Rizin Fighting Federation. Mayweather and promoter Nobuyuki Sakakibara hinted at the press conference on Sunday night in Tokyo that it could be a longer collaboration that goes beyond this fight. The 41-year-old is looking for a long time the entry into the mixed martial arts scene, be it as a fighter or as a promoter. "I am happy to entertain you. But my relationship with Rizin does not end on December 31st"

Sources vary but the minimum says floyd got 62 million cash
24 million show up bonus. I mean he did come on time to the presser.
And reinvestments, promo, worldwide broadcasts are also already decided to be
partialy cohandled by tmt they will get a bonus for each deal made.
Timezones suitable for live broadcast are from west europe to far east asia, even the us with hawai would be possible.
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...on-fight-japanese-kickboxer-tenshin-nasukawa/
Even in europe the fights already promoted and they call mcg a boxing bum.
Swiss and austrian news papers claim mcg money was already put on the table for the multifight tmt deal so the whole hes gonna fight khabib stuff was only to get leverage against rizin investors.
And stadium already sold out!
https://www.nzz.ch/sport/mayweather-will-jetzt-auch-in-japan-money-machen-ld.1433846
Is dana broke or why couldnt he put the money on the table, whats going on?

Maybe Dana can't be bothered working with Floyd?

If he wants to get into the MMA business, why Rizin? Sounds like a losing investment.

LMFAO anyone who believed this shit was a mark plain and simple

And Floyd backs out. Pr stunt to stay relevant

I wonder what happened - perhaps Floyd didn't get paid for the appearance? Perhaps he was told that he'd be paid in full after the event? And given how Rizin doesn't always pay.... that got him thinking that it was a bad idea?

Anyways, moving on.

But TS said its confirmed lol......

I knew the CONFIRMED button would be abused with non confirmations lol

LMFAO anyone who believed this shit was a mark plain and simple

Hey man
If you noticed I stayed quiet on this
Remember last Feb I had an exclusive about Floyd/MMA (when I was doing media), plus I'm friendly with someone that has Japanese MMA ties

Anybody reliable I asked said "nothing adds up" & to give it a week & it took less than a week to implode

I hope everyone remembers what sites reporting the details of the non-deal so they won't reference them again

Last edited:
Is dana broke

Dana Brooke?

Dana-Brooke-cleavage-1.jpg

I hope you meant her instead of DW/UFC being "broke"?

j/k

Dana Brooke?

Dana-Brooke-cleavage-1.jpg

I hope you meant her instead of DW/UFC being "broke"?

j/k
Of course i meant her ...
i mean mayweather vs mcgregor did happen, so i mean could have been for real.
But thanks for introducing mrs brooke to us.

Back