Rumored Rizin paid floyd 62 Million $ Cash + another 26 Million save+ promoter bonus! Dana broke confirmed?

I wouldn't sound so sure dude. First off you look stupid and secondly why the hell is he signing with Rizin?

Why would it be boxing against a flyweight.

I think it might be mma
He is going to box with MMA gloves dude, its so obvious. He's posting photos already wearing them and said he's the A side about 100 times so he cant decide the rules.

So in other words, no kicks

Its only bums like schaub think mayweather couldnt get into mma , mark hunt, maldonado and even ray sefo started as pro boxers and did well in mma.
Don't forget Holly Holm!

If khabib acted like a terrorist then how did mcgregor act when gang assaulting with 40+ known hooligans a bus full of innocent family fathers?

Easy! one was 110% scripted and the other was NOT!

dont you watch wrasslin jeez.

Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?

The UFC model is built on not paying fighters. Other organizations getting popular is going to be a huge threat to their position.

Jesus Christ. I wonder what their motivation is? I've no doubt that Floyd is going to lose because it's a kickboxing match and he's not a kickboxer. So they must feel like that kid is worth 62 million to be made into a star. They're gonna build Rizin around him.

How do you know it’s a kickboxing match? Is that confirmed? Last I heard the rules were tbd.

Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?
Or they don't think having Mayweather in the UFC is worth that kind of money or give him part ownership of the company.

Would having Mayweather on a PPV bring in buys? Of course.

Would it be worth it in the long run? WME and DW don't seem to think so.

Remember, putting all your eggs into one basket didn't help Affliction or Strikeforce when they entered into a big money deal with Fedor and M-1.

How do you know it’s a kickboxing match? Is that confirmed? Last I heard the rules were tbd.
It'll be a boxing match.

Mayweather, like his namesake, won't step that far out of his comfort zone.

This fight is in Japan. The IRS is a U.S. government agency...

Americans are owned by their federal govt and have to pay taxes on income anywhere in the globe.

It'll be a boxing match.

Mayweather, like his namesake, won't step that far out of his comfort zone.

That is what I figured. The goat boxing guys that don’t even box and making a killing. Silly lol.

I wouldn't sound so sure dude. First off you look stupid and secondly why the hell is he signing with Rizin?

Why would it be boxing against a flyweight.

I think it might be mma
If its mma... soccerkicks all the good stuff, the viewership will be insane, hes the biggest draw in combat sports combined with an mma debut. It cant get bigger"
Or they don't think having Mayweather in the UFC is worth that kind of money or give him part ownership of the company.

Would having Mayweather on a PPV bring in buys? Of course.

Would it be worth it in the long run? WME and DW don't seem to think so.

Remember, putting all your eggs into one basket didn't help Affliction or Strikeforce when they entered into a big money deal with Fedor and M-1.
Mayweather is the biggest combat sports star in the world,
fedor is a nobody and complete unknown in the mainstream even at his peak same goes for mcg.
Comparing it too the m1 deal just doesnt make any sense. And khabib vs mcg did less then 1/10 than mcg vs floyd so id say it has more to do with dana white s copromotion trauma after guy metzger and chuck lidell got canned by nobodys in the pridefc gp.
He was trying to sign mayweather for more than a year now even just for boxing(remeber they want to break into the boxing market)

The only response from floyd was that infamous, dana white carries my logage video and that mcg s a nobody and they cant pay him longterm and wont give him bonuses like every other fighter in the ufc. Mayweather knows if it gets bigger than expected he wants that cash and dana white is just to greedy that s probably the story.
Americans are owned by their federal govt and have to pay taxes on income anywhere in the globe.
If apple can get away with paying no taxes, floyd can also pay the same lawyer they have to pay no taxes. Thats probably the reason he wanted the 62 million cash.

Last edited:
This is not a fucking boxing forum.

We should have a circus section for this stuff.

Mayweather is the biggest combat sports star in the world,
fedor is a nobody and complete unknown in the mainstream even at his peak same goes for mcg.
Comparing it too the m1 deal just doesnt make any sense. And khabib vs mcg did less then 1/10 than mcg vs floyd so id say it has more to do with dana white s copromotion trauma after guy metzger and chuck lidell got canned by nobodys in the pridefc gp.
He was trying to sign mayweather for more than a year now even just for boxing(remeber they want to break into the boxing market)

The only response from floyd was that infamous, dana white carries my logage video and that mcg s a nobody and they cant pay him longterm and wont give him bonuses like every other fighter in the ufc. Mayweather knows if it gets bigger than expected he wants that cash and dana white is just to greedy that s probably the story..

WME didn't see it as Mayweather worth that much. And bringing up Fedor DOES make sense, because overpaying for someone is overpaying for someone.

Now, if this pays off for Rizin and they grow because of move, great for them and egg on the face of DW and WME (and the possibility of them losing market share.)

But if it doesn't and it leads to Rizin going bankrupt because they overpaid for a fighter, well . . .

Am i the only one that finds it hilarious how floyd just got the biggest payday in mma history while retried and in his 40's having never had an mma fight in his life? Fucking ROTFLMAO, i can see why some people get triggerd but i say fuck it, get that money floyd, you deserve it, A genius inside the boxing ring and a genius out side it, people acting like floyd is failing at life for making 2 back to back absolute mega million dollar paydays fighting 2 guy's who can't even compete with his hand game, thats straight genius shit, Hes called money mayweather for a reason.

Am i the only one that finds it hilarious how floyd just got the biggest payday in mma history while retried and in his 40's having never had an mma fight in his life? Fucking ROTFLMAO, i can see why some people get triggerd but i say fuck it, get that money floyd, you deserve it, A genius inside the boxing ring and a genius out side it, people acting like floyd is failing at life for making 2 back to back absolute mega million dollar paydays fighting 2 guy's who can't even compete with his hand game, thats straight genius shit, Hes called money mayweather for a reason.
He going str8 to the strip club after he gets his face kicked smooth in....unless he wins somehow, I just can't foresee that happening

He is going to box with MMA gloves dude, its so obvious. He's posting photos already wearing them and said he's the A side about 100 times so he cant decide the rules.

So in other words, no kicks
What if its mma though. Just imagine how much bigger it will be. Floyd' about money. . mma fight doubles the viewers and he has 20 lbs on this guy. He can win for sure. This dude isn't a wrestler or grappler. Floyd is so much bigger I guarantee a punch from him with little gloves kOs this guy

Even in boxing this kids dangerous. I don't care what anyone says he can punch

I am more interested in this than ANYTHING the ufc can possibly do. Floyd is a badass

Back