Rumored Rizin NYE

Pride NYE use to pull out all the stops for a premier event.

:(

Two very solid fights. Hope they make this happen and work with ONE.

None of that is happening. Troll gave himself away.

Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Giorgio Petrosyan

Hmmm think it might be too much too soon. Build Tenshin up more, don't send him to a monster like Petrosyan :/

he`s worth nothing to Rizin if he can`t beat the best guys he has to beat to have a legit claim at beeing actually good

he`s worth nothing to Rizin if he can`t beat the best guys he has to beat to have a legit claim at beeing actually good
Thankfully not happening. He's a young prospect, Petrosyan is a dominant lion. You don't want the lion to fight a cub just yet :) let him grow a bit more, steadily rise to that level of competition.

is the Petroysan fight not happening?
Apparently Tenshin is fighting Floyd. Petro fights for ONE, those fighters are exclusive to ONE and won't ever be fighting in RIZIN. The troll who edited that page gave himself away with the Rena vs Crocop nonsense.

Yeah, would have been unreal if kicks, knees, and elbows were allowed. Floyd knows he would get crushed with those rules. He'd kick his lead leg kicked into the third row.
He couldn't even find the courage to let Tenshin use leg kicks. I understand that he's a great boxer and has fought some of the best in that sport, but if this is an exhibition and isn't affecting his record then what's the point in boxing another 0-0 boxer? I understand money, but what a gutless POS.

Isn't Tenshin is also fighting on 11/17 for Rise?

He couldn't even find the courage to let Tenshin use leg kicks. I understand that he's a great boxer and has fought some of the best in that sport, but if this is an exhibition and isn't affecting his record then what's the point in boxing another 0-0 boxer? I understand money, but what a gutless POS.
Dude, most of Tenshin's kickboxing fights in Rizin have been against mma fighters. Is he a gutless POS for fighting them under rules that benefit him?

Yusaku Nakamura is the only MMA fighter Tenshin fought under kickboxing rules dummy.

We always knew Floyd was a pussy. He wouldn't even let an MMA fighter that got outboxed by Diaz and has the gas tank of Dada5000 use horse hair gloves! If he lost this exhibition, it would be DEVASTATING to his brand, and more so: his fragile ego.

I never think we will see him lose because he always will stack the deck, he woulds jump off a bridge even, just as he always stacked the deck - old pac and delahoya or young nelo, dirty punch vs ortiz, he selected the gloves for maidana and made Conor wear his brand for the boxing match - and everyone concedes to his terms because they want the big pay day. Only shameless Floyd dick riders find excuses and say he is courageous.

Back