Rizin : I'm sold

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is the most fun I had watching MMA since a long time. Loved the presentation, the fights, the happy vibe, the lighthearted approach of the commentators, and just the whole of Rizin's GP. Being a nelatively new MMA fan who never got to see pride in its heyday, I finally get why Pride has so many hardcore fans.

Fuck the haters.

WAR Rizin ! War JMMA !

This is the most fun I had watching MMA since a long time. Loved the presentation, the fights, the happy vibe, the lighthearted approach of the commentators, and just the whole of Rizin's GP. Being a nelatively new MMA fan who never got to see pride in its heyday, I finally get why Pride has so many hardcore fans.

Fuck the haters.

WAR Rizin ! War JMMA !

That's what it's about man. I don't get hung up on guys records, it's about going out there and putting a show on, kill or be killed of course not every fight is going to be amazing and Rizin doesn't have the roster PRIDE did but they know how to make chicken salad out of chicken shit so to speak and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

I don't get hung up on UFC vs. this or that. I don't watch as much as I used to because I got burned out with UFC and Bellator for the most part does not interest me only a few fights/fighters there.

I think having different kind of presentation, rule set is crucial and just having overall fun with the product, instead of pretending to be soooo serious when in fact you are just selling wolf tickets and then call me a "fukin goof" for saying it like it is or I'm a weaboo because I prefer a Rizin type product over what is UFC today, do I hate UFC? no I don't, I watch certain fights I want to see, but the presentation of it is garbage in my opinion.

Maybe others feel differently, Anyhow I enjoyed this show very much! and glad you did too.

I love how they give trophies to all the winners. Shows they respect what they did and should be rewarded.

I like the Sakakiraba or Takada said. I don't care if you win I don't care if you loose I don't care about your record just fight with all your heart and all you have

Fuck the haters.

WAR Rizin ! War JMMA !

It really gets in your soul.
I was missing it something terrible.

I love how they give trophies to all the winners. Shows they respect what they did and should be rewarded.

They should give something to the losers too...maybe a photo of Rin Nakai

To be honest PRIDE was high level MMA but was quite boring at times whereass RIZIN is just low level MMA done right so I don't like the RIZIN/PRIDE comparisons

I like RIZIN more because PRIDE put me to sleep at times

That's what it's about man. I don't get hung up on guys records, it's about going out there and putting a show on, kill or be killed of course not every fight is going to be amazing and Rizin doesn't have the roster PRIDE did but they know how to make chicken salad out of chicken shit so to speak and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

I don't get hung up on UFC vs. this or that. I don't watch as much as I used to because I got burned out with UFC and Bellator for the most part does not interest me only a few fights/fighters there.

I think having different kind of presentation, rule set is crucial and just having overall fun with the product, instead of pretending to be soooo serious when in fact you are just selling wolf tickets and then call me a "fukin goof" for saying it like it is or I'm a weaboo because I prefer a Rizin type product over what is UFC today, do I hate UFC? no I don't, I watch certain fights I want to see, but the presentation of it is garbage in my opinion.

Maybe others feel differently, Anyhow I enjoyed this show very much! and glad you did too.

some people like low level MMA well presented others like high level MMA with spartan presentation that's the entire crux of JMMA vs UFC

for me it's all about the narative/presentation

I don't care if they bring out two 60 year olds to fight as long as there is a narrative, a story, as long as those two sixty year olds will fight to the death I will be happy to watch it and claim it's the greatest thing in MMA

I loved it, was watching with some mates who are very casual fans and they loved it. Mega excited about Baruto and Krazy Horse

Honestly, I didn't know I missed Pride this much before seeing Rizin today. Pride was amazing and so was Rizin.

Watching Rizin 1 now as we speak.

I have high hopes for the future of Rizin.

Back