Rizin: Fights to Make for April Event

I wish. I want Kron to fight someone other than a Japanese fighter because so far, the fights haven't been competitive.

Before both of his last two fights I said that the guys he was figthing were too far above his level and he beat them handily. Maybe he is just really good?

Before both of his last two fights I said that the guys he was figthing were too far above his level and he beat them handily. Maybe he is just really good?

It wouldn't surprise me if a competitor is deemed too tough that Gracie doesn't fight for Rizin anymore. I don't see Rickson letting Kron take on someone that could tarnish the family image --- at least this soon.

I would imagine any opponent for Kron would be a Japanese competitor. All one has to do is look at the Gracie family history verses Japan dating back to Helio for a built in story line.

I love Kron as a fighter and he has taken on legit competition. He'd fight anybody, the guy has no fear and always goes for the definitive win. But I also feel his father has advised him to take his time, take on fights that are winnable and rake in as much money while he still can. Kron is 28 and needs to make a lot of money to last him until he is old. MMA rewards undefeated fighters and the minute you take a single loss, you take a huge hit in the pocketbook, unless you're Conor McGregor in terms of marketing and excitement. I think Kron will take on really tough fighters once he hits 30, until then, he's making money without ruining his meal ticket. This is all speculation of course.

Kron should rematch Aoki in MMA, would be amazing.

Back