Rizin: Fights to Make for April Event

Probably won't happen. I believe Rena is a star there and they'll probably feed her with opponents at her own weight.
On the other hand... Thinking now... There's a slight possibility of Rena vs Satoko Shinashi this year... Small opponent... good record... only fight cans... Hmm...
Shinhashi vs Rena would be a blast though... especially if Rena KOed her. It'd make me feel better about her can crushing

Oh yeah I forgot about that one but u know a nostalgia fight would be cool rizin.

Rizin's strongest partner is Deep FC. They gave Moyota (co-main/main eventer), Wada (125 champ), and Kitaoka (155 champ) among others to Rizin for the event. Deep FC Owner Saeki and Pancrase Owner Sakai even rented out the Saitama Super Arena in 2014, so Rizin could use the arena for MMA on NYE in the future.

That's interesting, didn't know that.

Not happening and on a random card in April much less. This is a fight they'd save for NYE.

I was joking. Though I do think you are right, that would be the fight to make for next NYE.

BTW, I think CC takes it this time around. He looks much sharper than Fedor lately.

Gabi vs some 125 pound dude..it actually could be good for the promotion in terms of international exposure

Charles Bennet vs Baruto...it would be just like JR Palmer vs Donald "Yobo" Le Cruz many years ago

Damn, feel bad for Bennett. Was seriously bummed when I heard he wouldn't fight last event but to know he may never fight for Rizin again is a serious blow to their roster, esp for US fans.

Back