Rizin: Fights to Make for April Event

1. It's RIZIN 2
2. Gabi and Gabert will fight July or August
3. Crazy Horse confirmed that he will never be allowed entry into Japan again.

I like some of the matches on your card, but have the feeling we'll be seeing more lighter guys like Wada, Motoya, Nascimento etc.

I hope you endure a great deal of pain in the near future. I saw Kron vs Aoki and I was like....what a great test!

No teenagers on your card

No unexpected freaks

1-2 OK matches

I think you would do crappy job as Sakakibaras' assistant but you may be a decent MatchMAKER for DREAM (*LOL*)

Oh shit. This isn't real. Almost jizzed myself with Gracie-Aoki.

I say: (Most of these are filler matches, not any headliners.)
Baruto vs Jerome Le Banner or Bob Sapp (Depends how big of a spectacle they want)
Jiri vs Wanderlei
Amir Aliakbari vs Szymon Bajor
Tenshin Nasukawa vs Kizemon Saiga
Rena vs Alyssa Garcia
Valentin Moldavsky vs Teodoras
Jaideep Singh vs Yuta Uchida
Ken Hasegawa vs Yuta Watanabe
Chris Barnett vs James Thompson
Andy Souwer vs Some random can

185 Grand prix tournament with new comers.

Gracie/Aoki is definitely the fight to make for Rizin.

Plus Josh Gross said Rizin is asking BWs about a Grand Prix. It would be more than 4 man based on their history and they like to spread it between 2 events, so it could be 16 man. It would mean there would be another show before September. I believe Anthony Birchak signed a joint deal with Combates/Rizin (UFC comparable money).

Plus Josh Gross said Rizin is asking BWs about a Grand Prix. It would be more than 4 man based on their history and they like to spread it between 2 events, so it could be 16 man. It would mean there would be another show before September. I believe Anthony Birchak signed a joint deal with Combates/Rizin (UFC comparable money).

I hope they don't.

is Josh barnett available to fight in rizin? he isn't in ufc rankings cause usada test

Even he is suspended, he has a contract with UFC, so no

I'd like to see a rematch between Cruischank and Kitaoka

Trying to guess JMMA card 4 months out is like trying to predict when the world ends, good luck.

How about 8 fights that no one outside of two people will have any clue who they are and some off the wall women's fight, one or two completely over the hill fighters, and a named fighter or two fighting someone who doesn't really belong in the same ring with them.

I would watch, i was expecting one at Flyweight with Motoya, Nascimiento and Nasukawa but one at 135 could be entertaining, (Bellator can send Joe Warren for example)

185 Grand prix tournament with new comers
If Hisaki Kato fight representing Bellator I'm in!
The only problem is that i don't know a lot of fighters in this division that can represent Japan....(marketable)

Trying to guess JMMA card 4 months out is like trying to predict when the world ends, good luck.

How about 8 fights that no one outside of two people will have any clue who they are and some off the wall women's fight, one or two completely over the hill fighters, and a named fighter or two fighting someone who doesn't really belong in the same ring with them.

So what are your guesses?

What sort of bouts do you see Rizin booking for their April event? With Jerome Le Banner and Marie Gabert making appearances you know they are more than likely have opponents lined up.

For starters this is what I have off the top of my head:

Gabi Garcia vs. Jazzy Alpha Female (as advertised)

Jerome Le Banner vs. Heath Herring (two combat favs in Japan)

Amir Alliakbari vs. Shane Carwin (match that should have happened on NYE)

Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Joe Warren (the best thing last two Rizin events vs. the worst)

Baruto vs. Alexander Lungru (how does Baruto handle someone his own size?)

Rena vs. Rin Nakai

Shinya Aoki vs. Kron Gracie

Notable omissions:

Cro Cop (injured)

Wanderlei Silva (injured and/or starting contract with Bellator in May)

What do you have?
I like lebanner vs heath

Give me rin nakai vs yankova at 125
Jiri vs king mo 2
Kron gracie vs a sol kwon
And melvin guillard vs krazy horse

Back