RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Bantamweight Tournament 1st ROUND - Natsu no Jin - Thread

Hey that's on my birthday

It's also an anniversary of hendo KTFOing fedor

You motherfuckers better remember and make me a birthday thread in the mayberry

Hopefully Tokoro advances far in the GP. It would be disappointing if he gets eliminated early.

Hopefully Tokoro advances far in the GP. It would be disappointing if he gets eliminated early.

They should give him Ito, except maybe not since Ito is a protege of his. But man, it would be a great fight.

hey that's my birthday!

How long does Rizin have Kyoji Horiguchi for? Anyone know any details about his signing?

They should match Tokoro vs. the easiest opponent during the first round just so fans can see him do his thing.

His record is 34-29 overall though. Lost 6 of his last 10. So he's the type of guy who shouldn't be expected to win the whole thing.

They should match Tokoro vs. the easiest opponent during the first round just so fans can see him do his thing.

His record is 34-29 overall though. Lost 6 of his last 10. So he's the type of guy who shouldn't be expected to win the whole thing.

Lots of robberies and "I'm Tokoro and I will take huge risks and fight anyone" in that though. Campuzano and LC Davis were both--at the very least--bouts that could have gone either way. Even a Tokoro hater would at least acknowledge, I think, that he had an argument in both bouts.

I can't remember the Banuelos fight, but I don't remember it having the same controversy as the Davis and Campuzano fights. Basically, I don't remember.

I hope they put a few superfights between the GP matches.

Lots of robberies and "I'm Tokoro and I will take huge risks and fight anyone" in that though. Campuzano and LC Davis were both--at the very least--bouts that could have gone either way. Even a Tokoro hater would at least acknowledge, I think, that he had an argument in both bouts.

Is there even such a thing as Tokoro haters. Maybe old school Pequeno fans?

Goochi vs Tokoro is a great fight. Love both guys, but I'd love to see Tokoro pull off the win somehow.

Too much DREAM flavour not enough Ganryujima

of course I will watch but...didn't DREAM have a FW/BW GP that also had a marketable and popular Japanese guy in the final who put on a super perfomance against Bilbiano and after that DREAM said "fuck this shit we are done"

Takaya even managed to not only get to the final but knock out a bunch of dudes too and he had a better story than Tokoro as well

Overall I don't like it, DREAM did it, DREAM did it well, DREAM folded

Why is RIZIN doing it again?

DREAM even had the super hulk tournament on the same card as the final

RIZIN should be more extreme than DREAM becasue it's 2017 and not 2007 anymore..

an open weight Woman's Megaton tournament followed by a tournament full of 12-16 year old girls would have done better ratings and gotten more people to watch IMO

People will say I want to see freakshows but I just want to see variety

RIZIN should put that martial arts back into MMA

Teenagers and large woman are part of martial arts culture and tradition and should be honored and celebrated with the same vigour as the Hideo Tokoro's and Fedor's of this world

People should remember that RIZIN is supposed to be broadcast to a audience large which includes teenagers of both sexes as well as women and aunties and grandparents and not just males in the age bracket 18-35 l

Last edited:
Back